IM SO EXCITED-DUE TO BE A GRANDMA AGAIN NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found 28th Sep 2008
Daughter is really almost due and i cant wait...im having a little Grand-daughter this time!
She doesnt have a name yet so can anyone suggest anything?
SEROUS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

77 Comments

Hukdy

Awwww you must be sooooo excited louoo.

I've always loved cute lil names for girs, Amy, Katie - I hope she will have a traditional name:)

Caitlin, Poppy, Zoe, Aimee, Madison/ Maddy, Seren, Rhiannon, Ella , Evie, Mia , Isabelle, Jasmine and Keira

what kind of names does she like? traditional? unusual?

[CENTER]:-D
Congratulations!
:-D

BUT

Don't forget there is a downside to Grandmotherdom.

You now have to admit you go to bed with a Grandad!!
:prop:[/CENTER]

nikkib123;3068147

Milly, Molly, Lilly, Daisy, Poppy, Charlie - some of my fav's.Oooooh a … Milly, Molly, Lilly, Daisy, Poppy, Charlie - some of my fav's.Oooooh a new ickle baby how exciting x

Love all those nik

DIVA1977;3068167

Caitlin, Poppy, Zoe, Aimee, Madison/ Maddy, Seren, Rhiannon

Seren?

robtallica;3068189

Love all those nikSeren?

Its welsh very pretty name means star

Grace (Marie), Poppy, Summer, Abigal

DIVA1977;3068202

Its welsh very pretty name means star i think

Ah ok, when I saw it I immediately thought of a police car's siren:oops:

robtallica;3068209

Ah ok, when I saw it I immediately thought of a police car's siren:oops:

You dont hear it very often but my friend in aberdeen called one of his twin girls it few years back . Hes welsh but lived there most his life

aww bless lou bet you can't wait. i love girls names much more choice than boys.
names i love are (sorry if people have already said any)
ella, lily-mae, daisy, maisie, emily, bella, freya, elise, abigail, isabella, issy, suzannah, rose, autumn (strange but it grows on you)
is there anyone she would like to base name upon? you maybe?? lucy-lou lol :thumbsup:

amethist

lyndsbowes;3068231

aww bless lou bet you can't wait. i love girls names much more choice … aww bless lou bet you can't wait. i love girls names much more choice than boys.names i love are (sorry if people have already said any)ella, lily-mae, daisy, maisie, emily, bella, freya, elise, abigail, isabella, issy, suzannah, rose, autumn (strange but it grows on you)is there anyone she would like to base name upon? you maybe?? lucy-lou lol :thumbsup:

autumn is what we naming the baby if its a girl

mummyspam1985;3068241

autumn is what we naming the baby if its a girl

awwww i love it. i know a gorgeous little girl who has that name and it sounds lovely when her mams calling her :thumbsup:

your avi reminds me of a clockwork orange louloo.

you got a bowler hat and cane? :lol:

we like it cos its not very common. only name we could agree on. but hoping and thinking its a boy anyways.

Original Poster

robtallica;3068250

your avi reminds me of a clockwork orange louloo.you got a bowler hat and … your avi reminds me of a clockwork orange louloo.you got a bowler hat and cane? :lol:

mmm not yet? should i? Nicki made it for me as i was fed up with my mumsie pics:roll:

mummyspam1985;3068251

we like it cos its not very common. only name we could agree on. but … we like it cos its not very common. only name we could agree on. but hoping and thinking its a boy anyways.

i love names that aren't common- boys are much harder to think of. what do you have picked for boys name?

Original Poster

cheerleader;3068176

what kind of names does she like? traditional? unusual?

oh its a difficult one as bfriend likes stupid trendy (I mean stupid names:?) and she likes pretty ones. She liked Lily but he wants Poppy(his most sensible suggestion so far!)-but our surname is Hall and it sounds stupid...
loving a lot of the other names we hadnt thought of:thumbsup: thanks all of you-if you think of more please add?

is this her first?if not what are her others called as really important they match, or compliment i think.

we have malachi and tabatha aso we couldnt then go and name this one jane or steve, it just wouoldnt work (not that id want to, i like odd names) hence this one being called either Constantine or Autumn.

wow cant belive she not picked a name yet. im terrible, we picked our names before we even got pregent i think. picked my firsts boy name bit later than that cos i realised the name i had originally picked was very popular. but i picked tabatha before i even considered kissing a boy ha ha. and her name for if she was a boy when we were very first together. and this baby, bout week before we found out we were preganant again, though we did originally have three potential boys name, till i was bout five weeks when we made our choise (constantine- decided against wallace and dexter)

Original Poster

Some_Bloke;3068184

[CENTER]:-DCongratulations!:-DBUTDon't forget there is a downside to … [CENTER]:-DCongratulations!:-DBUTDon't forget there is a downside to Grandmotherdom.You now have to admit you go to bed with a Grandad!!:prop:[/CENTER]

mmm well i have been for some time as she is our third:w00t: i have two grandsons age 3 and 1-both little stunners-cant wait to see our little girl

lyndsbowes;3068263

i love names that aren't common- boys are much harder to think of. what … i love names that aren't common- boys are much harder to think of. what do you have picked for boys name?

Constantine.

my boy is called Malachi and girl is called Tabatha so i think Constantine will go really well:).

mummyspam1985;3068281

is this her first?if not what are her others called as really important … is this her first?if not what are her others called as really important they match, or compliment i think. we have malachi and tabatha aso we couldnt then go and name this one jane or steve, it just wouoldnt work (not that id want to, i like odd names) hence this one being called either Constantine or Autumn. wow cant belive she not picked a name yet. im terrible, we picked our names before we even got pregent i think. picked my firsts boy name bit later than that cos i realised the name i had originally picked was very popular. but i picked tabatha before i even considered kissing a boy ha ha. and her name for if she was a boy when we were very first together. and this baby, bout week before we found out we were preganant again, though we did originally have three potential boys name, till i was bout five weeks when we made our choise (constantine- decided against wallace and dexter)

they're lovely unusual names :thumbsup:

wow your old.

I hope the baby comes out healthy when born.

Original Poster

mummyspam1985;3068281

is this her first?if not what are her others called as really important … is this her first?if not what are her others called as really important they match, or compliment i think. we have malachi and tabatha aso we couldnt then go and name this one jane or steve, it just wouoldnt work (not that id want to, i like odd names) hence this one being called either Constantine or Autumn. wow cant belive she not picked a name yet. im terrible, we picked our names before we even got pregent i think. picked my firsts boy name bit later than that cos i realised the name i had originally picked was very popular. but i picked tabatha before i even considered kissing a boy ha ha. and her name for if she was a boy when we were very first together. and this baby, bout week before we found out we were preganant again, though we did originally have three potential boys name, till i was bout five weeks when we made our choise (constantine- decided against wallace and dexter)

wow unusual nales but really nice!
3 year old is George Thomas and 1 year old is Michael David Joseph...she didnt even think about the two names together lol til i pointed out she was gonna be shouting George michael for years to come:oops:
Anyway yep we like Lily-Mae but she has stern opposition and has said she may register her alone:w00t:

so is babe's surname going to be HALL then??

that does restrict a few mordern names doesnt it i guess.

elysia, ameli, ella-louise,

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3068297

wow your old.I hope the baby comes out healthy when born.

get lost bg
but thanks for the well wishes

Original Poster

mummyspam1985;3068305

so is babe's surname going to be HALL then??that does restrict a few … so is babe's surname going to be HALL then??that does restrict a few mordern names doesnt it i guess. elysia, ameli, ella-louise,

yep thats what we think....my Mum liked a few names for us kids but you cant call your kid albert hall can you?

mummyspam1985;3068287

Constantine. my boy is called Malachi and girl is called Tabatha so i … Constantine. my boy is called Malachi and girl is called Tabatha so i think Constantine will go really well:).

wowsers!

whatever happened to michael, david and sarah?

:lol:

Original Poster

robtallica;3068317

wowsers!whatever happened to michael, david and sarah?:lol:

lol:w00t::w00t::w00t:
would you believe sarah is my daughter-bfriend is david and kids george and michael:w00t:

louloo;3068326

lol:w00t::w00t::w00t:would you believe sarah is my daughter-bfriend is … lol:w00t::w00t::w00t:would you believe sarah is my daughter-bfriend is david and kids george and michael:w00t:

I'm hiding in one of your cupboards :lol:

robtallica;3068317

wowsers!whatever happened to michael, david and sarah?:lol:

im samantha and there were another four samantha's in one of my classes at school. i think its a lovley name but hated being one of a loads of us. so i wanted names others would rememeber. and Tabatha is Samatha's daughter in Bewitched the sixties TV programme.
Malachi means messenger from god to, and he certainly was my little messenger from god so im very glad i picked that name in the end.

Even my Hamsters was called Montgomery.

Plus i just find short name in general, pretty boring, even if they not particulary common names. spose it all comes down to taste. (oh and i love the fact no one wants us to nem the baby Constantine, enforces our rights as parents to name that what we like|)

Aww, bet ur well excited. My little girls 2 and her name's Madeline - I really like it. Or how about Jessica, Elizabeth, Olivia, Ellie, Emma, or there's always Hannah of course hee hee:p Hope everything goes well, keep us informed x

Original Poster

hannah19790;3068363

Aww, bet ur well excited. My little girls 2 and her name's Madeline - I … Aww, bet ur well excited. My little girls 2 and her name's Madeline - I really like it. Or how about Jessica, Elizabeth, Olivia, Ellie, Emma, or there's always Hannah of course hee hee:p Hope everything goes well, keep us informed x

im going to call he soon and relay all the names suggested..and i will ofcourse be posting pics as soon as i can!!! i have been carrying the scan pic around for months. Now its getting near the end i cant wait-think ill take the castor oil round soon;-)

louloo;3068375

im going to call he soon and relay all the names suggested..and i will … im going to call he soon and relay all the names suggested..and i will ofcourse be posting pics as soon as i can!!! i have been carrying the scan pic around for months. Now its getting near the end i cant wait-think ill take the castor oil round soon;-)

Sorry to go off topic, but what do you think of castor as a boy's name?

there's a guy in Metallica with a son called that - think he like's racing/cars n' stuff lol

louloo;3068375

im going to call he soon and relay all the names suggested..and i will … im going to call he soon and relay all the names suggested..and i will ofcourse be posting pics as soon as i can!!! i have been carrying the scan pic around for months. Now its getting near the end i cant wait-think ill take the castor oil round soon;-)

Don't forget the Raspberry Leaf Tea:thumbsup:

My daughters are called Lauren & Libby and people always say they're beautiful names (but then I'm biased). It's hard trying to find a name that sounds cute when they're little but doesn't sound stupid when you imagine then standing at the alter later in life, I especially love the name Libby and it's not too common either.

Quite often though, a name that's picked out can be totally changed as soon as you see the little one.

my friends girls are called kelise and leah both nice names
i like lilly & connie
i agree that seren is a lovely name

Original Poster

robtallica;3068394

Sorry to go off topic, but what do you think of castor as a boy's … Sorry to go off topic, but what do you think of castor as a boy's name?there's a guy in Metallica with a son called that - think he like's racing/cars n' stuff lol

no cant ever see her using that one even if it was a boy:oops:

just as i could never see her calling her Mercedes

oh got it now as in Castor and pollox? i was off on cars and had castrol im my head lol

Original Poster

edjaned;3068415

my friends girls are called kelise and leah both nice namesi like lilly & … my friends girls are called kelise and leah both nice namesi like lilly & conniei agree that seren is a lovely name

please keep adding as she may find something she hasnt thought of:thumbsup:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74849
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions