its mainly for my 360 but the odd bit of TV too

i got home and put it in the middle of the room still boxed

went out to play football and broke my finger

Result
    cannot move TV - or play on the 360

help me

15 Comments

erm, have you been to A&E?

lol, how can we help? lend you a finger? come play your xbox for you? i'll come take the tv, so its not teasing you

j/k, hope its not too sore

I'll help you..send the TV/Xbox round here and I'll run it in until your finger heals..how zat for a deal..and it's free!

On the bright side, the electricity you're saving will allow you to buy a new game when you're finger heals.

http://www.happyhiatt.com/sadfinger.JPG oooh that looks sore:o :cry:

Oh dear. Hope it gets better soon.

awww, you should get a friend round to yours and play with half a control pad each that way your working hand still can play games

Original Poster

i am going a+e soon

its hurting and it is a odd colour

knewbold

i am going a+e soonits hurting and it is a odd colour

did you cry?:-(

Don't know about the poster but I never notice the pain if I break a bone, bruising I do, maybe its the shock element when I break something

I once went shopping with a fractured wrist as the pain hadn't registered as much and I didn't realise it was anything serious. Stubb a toe however and its pain city lmao

Original Poster

no i didnt cry

ive broke it a few times before = im a goalkeeper you see!

ive broke most fingers before

both wrists
    ankle

and my other most recent injury was splitting my kneecap into 4 pieces!
    but its all good now

bar the finger!

(ps i played on for another 35 min with said broken finger)

knewbold

no i didnt cryive broke it a few times before = im a goalkeeper you … no i didnt cryive broke it a few times before = im a goalkeeper you see!ive broke most fingers beforeboth wristsankleand my other most recent injury was splitting my kneecap into 4 pieces!but its all good nowbar the finger!(ps i played on for another 35 min with said broken finger)

Yes, we have the technology,we can rebuild him.......:-D

You must enjoy it,either that or you is bonkers!

Get better soon,though:thumbsup:

knewbold

no i didnt cryive broke it a few times before = im a goalkeeper you … no i didnt cryive broke it a few times before = im a goalkeeper you see!ive broke most fingers beforeboth wristsankleand my other most recent injury was splitting my kneecap into 4 pieces!but its all good nowbar the finger!(ps i played on for another 35 min with said broken finger)

:? why, just why!

Should have titled this: Breaking News!

MBeeching

Should have titled this: Breaking News!

:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160
      4. What do these 2 men have in common46

See more discussions