Found 18th Oct 2007
I want to say sorry to the member that i sent abusive PM's to and sorry to admin for creating a new account. I realised that my actions were immature and totally ridiculous. The month i have been banned was the worst month of my internet life and thats why i wanted to say I'm sorry.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

A very mature apology.:thumbsup:

odriscoll

I want to say sorry to the member that i sent abusive PM's to and sorry … I want to say sorry to the member that i sent abusive PM's to and sorry to admin for creating a new account. I realised that my actions were immature and totally ridiculous. The month i have been banned was the worst month of my internet life and thats why i wanted to say I'm sorry.

Am sure he/she will forgive you. Welcome back.

;-)

Banned

naughty naughty

welcome back!

is iom banned aswell not seen him for ages

Takes a brave person to issue a public apology.

Welcome back

Banned

Was you banned???

Welcome back x:-D

"the worst month of my interenet life" hahahaha

sorry

odriscoll

I want to say sorry to the member that i sent abusive PM's to and sorry … I want to say sorry to the member that i sent abusive PM's to and sorry to admin for creating a new account. I realised that my actions were immature and totally ridiculous. The month i have been banned was the worst month of my internet life and thats why i wanted to say I'm sorry.

Tut tut - suppose your display pic says it all :-D

Welcome back odriscoll. Hopefully your internet life just keeps getting better now

Prissymiss

Was you banned???Welcome back x:-D

Same here I didnt even know you'd gone mate!

Welkommen.

Original Poster

Admin

Welcome back odriscoll. Hopefully your internet life just keeps getting … Welcome back odriscoll. Hopefully your internet life just keeps getting better now

I'm sure it will

Original Poster

t0mm

Same here I didnt even know you'd gone mate! Welkommen.

I'm easily forgotten everyone gets 1 mistake :whistling:

Banned

Welcome back...come have a drink with us all in the HUKD pub

Sloth/Mod

Can i have my Gears of War disc now or do you want to be banned from the For Sale forums too?? :whistling:

Original Poster

You know i forgot about that, ill check now to see if its in another case.

Sloth/Mod

Good man. :thumbsup: :-D

Original Poster

Got it will post it off soon as possible, PM me your address again please:)

odriscoll

Got it will post it off soon as possible, PM me your address again … Got it will post it off soon as possible, PM me your address again please:)

hope u dont sent him any nasty/abusive private mail... :whistling: :giggle:
sorry

Sloth/Mod

odriscoll

Got it will post it off soon as possible, PM me your address again … Got it will post it off soon as possible, PM me your address again please:)

Have done. Ta.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions