Groups

im starving

what should i have for tea? not chips again.

28 Comments

Banned

I'm having chips, cheese and doner meat

potato fritters if you are fed up with chips...............

Noodles with stir fried veggies

Potato skins

im having chicken soup, cant be bothered making anything.

Banned

we are having whatever needs using up in fridge, so far its quiche, potatoe wedges, prawn coleslaw, salad, and whatever else we come across - lol

We having mash potato, tenderstem broccoli, quorn lamb grills (or cauldron veggie sausage) and gravy

What I want ^ that to say is 'We having pizza'! LOL cant be bothered cooking tonight!

We are having sausage stir fry. (Morrisons low fat sausages I might add)

Banned

Vodka!

Banned

not sure what i'm having. chucked a load of stuff in the slow cooker earlier and i'll see what comes out

whatsThePoint

not sure what i'm having. chucked a load of stuff in the slow cooker … not sure what i'm having. chucked a load of stuff in the slow cooker earlier and i'll see what comes out

I'd guess the stuff you chucked in, but cooked.

I've got dauphinoise potatoes, pork chops & vegetables

I'll be having something quick as my OH ain't about,can't cook won't cook here,so it's a microwave curry.

I made chicken rogan josh this afternoon, basmati rice is cooking away just now and the naan are in the oven.

I know that hasn't actually answered your question but just wanted to tell you what we're having

We're having chilli with sour cream and cheese with nacho chips to dunk in we're not allowed rice in my house because my eldest refuses to eat it!

Have a nice Lamb Shank with roast potatoes and loads of gravy.

Very tempted for a homemade wrap.

lordofthepies

Have a nice Lamb Shank with roast potatoes and loads of gravy.

sounds tasty, what time shall i pop over?

Irish Mixed Grill

Jacket Potato,Chips,Roasties,Potato Salad & Chips

Yesterday I couldn't be bothered to cook and opted for an Indian takeaway after getting a leaflet for it.
    Really nice. Had a chicken tikka which came with a really filling salad with some dips and a lamb biryani.
    There was also a complimentary item thrown in. Never had it before and not sure what it was. A dessert item - orange laticework which was very sweet.
    Very nice. I will use them again.
    Edited by: "WoolyM" 1st Nov 2010

junkenstein73

Irish Mixed GrillJacket Potato,Chips,Roasties,Potato Salad & Chips

You said chips twice
    Unless you mean normal chips and then curly chips or something?

If anyone knows what my orange lattice work item was, please let me know.
    I like to re-order things I have enjoyed.

I hate these 'what should I have to eat?' threads. Don't know why but they always make me think of simpletons.

starsparkle2311

But yet you posted anyway.

And?

starsparkle2311

That's what we're waiting for, AND? what did you have for tea, or dinner … That's what we're waiting for, AND? what did you have for tea, or dinner if you're posh? C'mon join in and tell,lol

Can't now can I after what I said.

Ok, go on then - I had the other half of a Piri-Piri chicken I bought from Indian takeaway last night.

right i'll join in , we had Ckicken fillets , new potatoes, peas , sweetcorn and peppercorn sauce to garnish :D...mmmm yummy ! just waiting for dessert !!

Original Poster

had home made soup!

austinc

had home made soup!

Yesterday or today?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions