Groups

I'm still hungover... I want to cry :'(

I STILL have a hangover and I'm really bored of it now!! Every time I think "I should just drink less"... it never happens :'( Blurghhhhhhhhhh :'(

41 Comments

Banned

From this morning?

Original Poster

DLM;8162056

From this morning?

Oh yes! Me at 9am was not a good sight! Haha!

I get hangover anxiety and it takes my stomach about a week to settle afterwards, does it stop me though? Naaaaaa.

I am recovering from last weekend with a drink tonight Last weekend was rough though

I will look after you lol. I am a gentleman lol

Original Poster

ryouga;8162091

Oxtail soup is no good for hangovers

Banned

get drunk again... numbs the pain

Banned

baffledsalmon;8162076

Oh yes! Me at 9am was not a good sight! Haha!

Oh dear, McDonalds banana milkshake always made me feel better.

Have you been back to bed and eaten anything today.

baffledsalmon;8162095

Oxtail soup is no good for hangovers

Lol I can cook, I can make home made chicken soup or just nice sandwiches or some nice chicken breast, or home made pakoras, home made sweet and sour chicken balls, home made chicken and kidney pies etc. I can cook just dont do it often.

Banned

ryouga;8162091

That's what they all say

DLM;8162114

That's what they all say

Lol seriously I am a gentleman, would rather be appreciated by a pretty girl then go out drinking and meet one lol as then you dont know what would happen.

Original Poster

DLM;8162108

Oh dear, McDonalds banana milkshake always made me feel better.Have you … Oh dear, McDonalds banana milkshake always made me feel better.Have you been back to bed and eaten anything today.

EWWWWWWWWWWW banana! Gross!!! My friend and I had a sneaky pizza for lunch but nothing gets rid of the feeling of your insides failing

ryouga;8162121

Lol seriously I am a gentleman, would rather be appreciated by a pretty … Lol seriously I am a gentleman, would rather be appreciated by a pretty girl then go out drinking and meet one lol as then you dont know what would happen.

I think they'd take advantage of you ryouga, and you don't want that do you?!

Banned

baffledsalmon;8162132

EWWWWWWWWWWW banana! Gross!!! My friend and I had a sneaky pizza for … EWWWWWWWWWWW banana! Gross!!! My friend and I had a sneaky pizza for lunch but nothing gets rid of the feeling of your insides failing

Get an early night :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ryouga;8162109

Lol I can cook, I can make home made chicken soup or just nice sandwiches … Lol I can cook, I can make home made chicken soup or just nice sandwiches or some nice chicken breast, or home made pakoras, home made sweet and sour chicken balls, home made chicken and kidney pies etc. I can cook just dont do it often.

I don't like the sound of any of that How about umm... Chicken with sweet potato, carrots, sweetcorn and mange tout... Bit of gravy, yum yum yum

baffledsalmon;8162144

I don't like the sound of any of that How about umm... Chicken with … I don't like the sound of any of that How about umm... Chicken with sweet potato, carrots, sweetcorn and mange tout... Bit of gravy, yum yum yum

Sounds possible, I also have peri peri chicken, chicken Teriyaki, caesar chicken(they are pre made ones though from Morrisons) or make a home made pizza or something lol, as I am from a poor family I learned to cook a lot, can also make sponge or fairy cakes or home made cookies.

Original Poster

ryouga;8162163

Sounds possible, I also have peri peri chicken, chicken Teriyaki, caesar … Sounds possible, I also have peri peri chicken, chicken Teriyaki, caesar chicken(they are pre made ones though from Morrisons) or make a home made pizza or something lol, as I am from a poor family I learned to cook a lot, can also make sponge or fairy cakes or home made cookies.

Hahaha do only poor people cook You like your chicken, don't you!!

angelfairee;8162134

I think they'd take advantage of you ryouga, and you don't want that do … I think they'd take advantage of you ryouga, and you don't want that do you?!

Lol seriously I am the sort of person who needs taken advantage of sometime as I am insecure.

angelfairee;8162134

I think they'd take advantage of you ryouga, and you don't want that do … I think they'd take advantage of you ryouga, and you don't want that do you?!

:lol:

baffledsalmon;8162164

Hahaha do only poor people cook You like your chicken, don't you!!

I do but thats not the only reason I have some, bought about 4 pre made chicken things for £2 each from morrisons, then got some reduced chicken which I put in freezer, also have some nice fish, can grill it or make fish pie, or make shepherds pie with some mince and tatties I have here.

Banned

ryouga;8162168

Lol seriously I am the sort of person who needs taken advantage of … Lol seriously I am the sort of person who needs taken advantage of sometime as I am insecure.

Insecurity is an awful thing.

Hope you feel better soon.

Have you found a new place to live yet?

ryouga;8162175

I do but thats not the only reason I have some, bought about 4 pre made … I do but thats not the only reason I have some, bought about 4 pre made chicken things for £2 each from morrisons, then got some reduced chicken which I put in freezer, also have some nice fish, can grill it or make fish pie, or make shepherds pie with some mince and tatties I have here.

If she comes round for dinner you're going to lock her in the basement, aren't you?!

this thread is painful to watch.

DLM;8162181

Insecurity is an awful thing.Hope you feel better soon.Have you found a … Insecurity is an awful thing.Hope you feel better soon.Have you found a new place to live yet?

Yes but I cant afford it ironically as I can afford rent but not heating and electric.

Banned

ryouga;8162239

Yes but I cant afford it ironically as I can afford rent but not heating … Yes but I cant afford it ironically as I can afford rent but not heating and electric.

Oh dear.

Did you go and see the council or housing association?

DLM;8162247

Oh dear.Did you go and see the council or housing association?

Long waiting lists and wont put me on anyway as I live in a different region at the minute(literally 5 miles from the border)

lol, run out and buy a kebab burger, that'll sort you out! :thumbsup:

really it will!

Banned

ryouga;8162251

Long waiting lists and wont put me on anyway as I live in a different … Long waiting lists and wont put me on anyway as I live in a different region at the minute(literally 5 miles from the border)

Keep your chin up :thumbsup:

missp27;8162254

lol, run out and buy a kebab burger, that'll sort you out! :thumbsup: … lol, run out and buy a kebab burger, that'll sort you out! :thumbsup: :preally it will!

What do you call a kebab burger? I have seen some take aways literally put kebab meat in a bun and add chilli sauce and salad and others put a normal burger then kebab meat on top.

I know your reply was to the OP just thought id ask lol.

ryouga, your cooking sounds yummy

ryouga;8162265

What do you call a kebab burger? I have seen some take aways literally … What do you call a kebab burger? I have seen some take aways literally put kebab meat in a bun and add chilli sauce and salad and others put a normal burger then kebab meat on top.I know your reply was to the OP just thought id ask lol.

it's a burger bun topped with humongous amounts of doner meat, topped with lots of salad and lots of your favourite sauce, no beef burger involved! nom nom nom :-D

here's my doner burger appreciation thread :thumbsup: hotukdeals.com/ite…ood

missp27;8162267

ryouga, your cooking sounds yummy

Now you know why I am fat!

Banned

missp27;8162274

it's a burger bun topped with humongous amounts of doner meat, topped … it's a burger bun topped with humongous amounts of doner meat, topped with lots of salad and lots of your favourite sauce, no beef burger involved! nom nom nom :-Dhere's my doner burger appreciation thread :thumbsup: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/637529/my-new-favourite-food

We went to T.G.I. Friday's tonight.

I had Chicken Fajitas they were nice

Banned

ryouga;8162280

Now you know why I am fat!

Stop putting yourself down :x

DLM;8162291

Stop putting yourself down :x

Well I am fat, but I see myself as quite a jolly fat person I am over 4 stone overweight but strangely people think I am younger now I am fat, I got I'd in Poundland thursday for a screwdriver and a pair of scissors a few months back and last year was I'd at 3 bars in a row in Chester

Banned

ryouga;8162300

Well I am fat, but I see myself as quite a jolly fat person I am over 4 … Well I am fat, but I see myself as quite a jolly fat person I am over 4 stone overweight but strangely people think I am younger now I am fat, I got I'd in Poundland thursday for a screwdriver and a pair of scissors a few months back and last year was I'd at 3 bars in a row in Chester

You have said that you are insecure.

You are making yourself insecure by having digs at yourself.

I am sure you are a good person.

DLM;8162317

You have said that you are insecure.You are making yourself insecure by … You have said that you are insecure.You are making yourself insecure by having digs at yourself.I am sure you are a good person.

I am mainly insecure because of my age(27) cos at uni most people are 18-21 and obsessed with looks I have been called disgusting to my face or piggy or fat """"""" at uni or in uni bars have even had people say next to me "if I was that fat I would never leave the house"

I am fat but have a rugby build, I have a single chin but a round face and a belly that looks pregnant, arms and legs are small though and girls have told me I have an amazing ass lol

ryouga;8162325

I am mainly insecure because of my age(27) cos at uni most people are … I am mainly insecure because of my age(27) cos at uni most people are 18-21 and obsessed with looks I have been called disgusting to my face or piggy or fat """"""" at uni or in uni bars have even had people say next to me "if I was that fat I would never leave the house"I am fat but have a rugby build, I have a single chin but a round face and a belly that looks pregnant, arms and legs are small though and girls have told me I have an amazing ass lol

pics

Banned

ryouga;8162325

I am mainly insecure because of my age(27) cos at uni most people are … I am mainly insecure because of my age(27) cos at uni most people are 18-21 and obsessed with looks I have been called disgusting to my face or piggy or fat """"""" at uni or in uni bars have even had people say next to me "if I was that fat I would never leave the house"I am fat but have a rugby build, I have a single chin but a round face and a belly that looks pregnant, arms and legs are small though and girls have told me I have an amazing ass lol

Just raise above the idiots.

They are immature ****heads.

Just focus on your good points and stuff the rest.

Nobody is perfect

Original Poster

We all wants pics Rugby builds are not to be sniffed at Hehe!

baffledsalmon;8162343

We all wants pics Rugby builds are not to be sniffed at Hehe!

most of my family in ireland think i play rugby, but im just a fat ass haha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?12
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?99
      3. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?55
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..33

See more discussions