Groups

IM STUCK ON GTA 4 NEED HELP ASAP

Ok ive just finished the mission - Price is right - where you have to decided whether to kill a certain person or not

I opted no and completed the mission after and got like 300k but im 29h 50m through and ive got nowhere to go no destination no characters

I keep walking around but no-one rings or anything - ive got 1 more mission to go and im done but ive only got 10 mins to do it in to get the ach

Anyone know what i should do ??

Daniel

28 Comments

strong spoilers!

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2216756

strong spoilers!

edited

lil jacob will phone you.

Original Poster

strike;2216791

but ive walked around for liek 5 mins and nothing happens and thats cutting into my completion time - i will cry is i complete it in like 30h 5mins

Original Poster

strike;2216791

how long is the mission out of commision

go to sleep, see if that works, im not quite sure how long it is?

Original Poster

strike;2216853

go to sleep, see if that works, im not quite sure how long it is?

did that --- i think i took the wrong decision as someone died :-(

Im on the last mission but when i fly under the helicopter for jacob to pick my up nothing happens and he flys off

ring up lil jacob, see if that works.

dandoc2;2217168

did that --- i think i took the wrong decision as someone died :-( Im on … did that --- i think i took the wrong decision as someone died :-( Im on the last mission but when i fly under the helicopter for jacob to pick my up nothing happens and he flys off

ignore my above. i think once u hit the ramp it should hit a cutscene?

what ever decison you took, they both die. did you do what kate said

on bike, hit ramp, cut scene, tap buttons to climb in heli

i cant do packie v the mafia,whatever the missions called

Original Poster

add-man;2217337

but i do that and then the helicopter explodes and i die every time

I drive under the copter and i climb and as im doing this the copter explodes

Original Poster

add-man;2217337

im on the other one a revengers tragedy

grandtheftauto.ign.com/mis…edy

Original Poster

add-man;2217337

wheres the bike fall in the water and theres only 2 boats

Sorry im on about the revenge ending

Original Poster

add-man;2217695

Sorry im on about the revenge ending

i woulda done that if i hadnt got so peed off of that ship

dandoc2;2217703

i woulda done that if i hadnt got so peed off of that ship

The ship is hard as hell, it took me about 7 attempts, but it has a better ending

Original Poster

add-man;2217724

The ship is hard as hell, it took me about 7 attempts, but it has a … The ship is hard as hell, it took me about 7 attempts, but it has a better ending

As soon as i get on teh copter it explodes - im doing it as quick as i can i dont understand what im doing wrong

Are you talking about where you have to hit the ramp with the bike to get on the helicopter? The first time I did it I missed and I fell but the second time I grabbed on. Just keep trying mate.

Original Poster

Abvance;2220236

Are you talking about where you have to hit the ramp with the bike to get … Are you talking about where you have to hit the ramp with the bike to get on the helicopter? The first time I did it I missed and I fell but the second time I grabbed on. Just keep trying mate.

Nope you know you chose revenge - i chose deal so its a different ending - i fall off the helicopter into the water and then i get in a boat and follow their copter and then jacob comes and tries to pick my up and in doing so the copter blows

Found a vid on youtube

youtube.com/wat…UTk

Original Poster

Completed GTA now ------- in 30hr 17mins

No achievement then?.

I missed out my 3 hours totally forgot about the achievement, now im going to replay it again but do the different decisions

Original Poster

add-man;2224264

No achievement then?.I missed out my 3 hours totally forgot about the … No achievement then?.I missed out my 3 hours totally forgot about the achievement, now im going to replay it again but do the different decisions

For a measly 30G

Nah thats 10 G per hour thats stupid

I got an achievement for completing the game

I got tired of gta about 20 hours in - missions wernt varied

Needs more sniping - more stealing cars - more flying --- plus wheres the parachutes - i wanna skydive

At least im not rushed to do anything now can take my time and try and get 970G

dandoc2;2224313

For a measly 30G Nah thats 10 G per hour thats stupid I got an … For a measly 30G Nah thats 10 G per hour thats stupid I got an achievement for completing the game I got tired of gta about 20 hours in - missions wernt varied Needs more sniping - more stealing cars - more flying --- plus wheres the parachutes - i wanna skydiveAt least im not rushed to do anything now can take my time and try and get 970G

True I got the kill a rockstar achievement on friday, so i can now attempt to get 1000.
    I reckon if i replay it it should be easy to get it under the 30 hours, as i wont dick about as much as before.

I 100% agree with the needs better missions seems to be mostly drive from a to b , kill mr x, misson done.

Original Poster

add-man;2224338

True I got the kill a rockstar achievement on friday, so i can now … True I got the kill a rockstar achievement on friday, so i can now attempt to get 1000.I reckon if i replay it it should be easy to get it under the 30 hours, as i wont dick about as much as before.I 100% agree with the needs better missions seems to be mostly drive from a to b , kill mr x, misson done.

Yeh i wasted about 4 hours just doing nothing but killing and then went and did a mission meaning it saved when i beat it --- if id played norm i would have got it easy

dandoc2;2217168

did that --- i think i took the wrong decision as someone died :-( Im on … did that --- i think i took the wrong decision as someone died :-( Im on the last mission but when i fly under the helicopter for jacob to pick my up nothing happens and he flys off

your not getting underneath him quick enough

he will pick you up but you have like 5 seconds max to get under him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions