Groups

I'm Stupid

I've sat here bored all night and just heard a piece of music by Elbow on TV and realised I should have been at the MEN Arena watching them tonight!!

I had front seat lower tier seats and missed the bl**dy gig!! I wouldn't mind if it was just the gig but my name was down for the aftershow too!

NOT AMUSED.

13 Comments

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOW ON EARTH DID YOU MANAGE THAT!!

I love that group !

sorry dude, tht sucks

No way! I would chop off my nuts with a rusty pen knife to be there!

Elbow = Superb.
    Gutted for ya mate.
    youtube.com/wat…xlM

just watch this and chill

Surely you can still go down to the aftershow?

Original Poster

I'm p*ssed beyond believe guys. I'm going to get real stick for this. My OH has gone to bed and still doesn't realise.

I've just had one of those couple of weeks where I've not known what day it was and in my mind thought the gig was next week.

B*LLS!!

skusey;6330976

Elbow = Superb.Gutted for ya … Elbow = Superb.Gutted for ya mate.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk2xaeXnxlMjust watch this and chill

Thats my wake up alarm on my mobile. Brilliant

donnydude;6331003

Thats my wake up alarm on my mobile. Brilliant

my ringtone and will be my wedding song:thumbsup:

Looking forward to] this

Thats why I have phone alerts doofus lol

Feel sorry for you though x

Original Poster

angelfairee;6330982

Surely you can still go down to the aftershow?

You pick up the aftershow passes at the box office before the gigs, so they'll be no way of getting in now. Plus, can you really see me waking the wife up to tell her to get her kit back on because numb nuts forgot about the gig (which she wanted to go to), I think I'll just hope she doesn't find out until some time next week and I'm not in the house.

skusey;6330976

Elbow = Superb.Gutted for ya … Elbow = Superb.Gutted for ya mate.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk2xaeXnxlMjust watch this and chill

skusey thanks for posting that link...............just watched it and HOW AMAZING.:thumbsup:

goosebumps!

plus hes really nice and down to earth i met him when i was with u2 earlier on this month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.23
      2. One for the mathmeticians2032
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4681417
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941351

See more discussions