Groups

i'm taking my little man to be castrated in the morning.......

................poor thing!

25 Comments

Banned

would change it to big fella

lol my sister took her dog last week and she was breaking her heart!!! but her dog was just fine!!!

good luck!

Original Poster

herewego1234;6545979

would change it to big fella

huh?!

Banned

sorry thought u were talking about your fella

I thought you meant your son not a blooming moggy Lol

poor soul

Original Poster

bossyboots;6545984

lol my sister took her dog last week and she was breaking her heart!!! … lol my sister took her dog last week and she was breaking her heart!!! but her dog was just fine!!!good luck!

i'm kinda feeling more than a tad guilty at the mo, he's a cat and over a year old now (a bit late to have it i know, but he nearly died at the time he was supposed to have it done)
    yeah i'm sure he'll be fine

Original Poster

renown;6546003

I thought you meant your son not a blooming moggy Lol

hehehe!!! nah don't have any sons, just two daughters so little sooty is the man of the house!:p

I'm not surprised you man left you, probably wanting him castrated too.

peodude;6546042

LOL

Banned

get rid of cat and get a rabbit give you hours of pleasure

Original Poster

peodude;6546042

he didn't leave me, he got kicked out!! :roll:
    i just don't want him having illigitamate kittens all over the neighbourhood all looking like sooty, lol

Banned

illigitamate kittens
    are there any other sorts

Original Poster

herewego1234;6546080

illigitamate kittensare there any other sorts

exactly, lol

very responsible of you, well done!

herewego1234;6546080

illigitamate kittensare there any other sorts

legitimate ones? :?

Original Poster

bitseylango;6546090

very responsible of you, well done!

thank you i am feeling a bit guilty already though..

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6546094

legitimate ones? :?

never been to a cat wedding but guess they have them in california

missp27;6546097

thank you i am feeling a bit guilty already though..

he will be fine, we have always had our dogs done as soon as they are old enough and I have never had one complain yet :-D

seriously, there should be more responsible pet owners like you out there, that way the rescue centres wouldnt have the problems they do now :thumbsup:

herewego1234;6546132

never been to a cat wedding but guess they have them in california

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/cats-wedding-wallpaper.jpg

bitseylango;6546144

he will be fine, we have always had our dogs done as soon as they are old … he will be fine, we have always had our dogs done as soon as they are old enough and I have never had one complain yet :-Dseriously, there should be more responsible pet owners like you out there, that way the rescue centres wouldnt have the problems they do now :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
    We've never castrated an animal but I think it's very good idea with cats.

chesso;6546194

We've never castrated an animal but I think it's very good idea with … We've never castrated an animal but I think it's very good idea with cats.

Its not just a matter of them reproducing, it stops males getting testicular cancer and females ovarian among other things:thumbsup:

All the animals in our house have been done with the exception of our hens and the Mrs

harlzter;6546265

Its not just a matter of them reproducing, it stops males getting … Its not just a matter of them reproducing, it stops males getting testicular cancer and females ovarian among other things:thumbsup:All the animals in our house have been done with the exception of our hens and the Mrs

No exceptions in this house apart from the kids

harlzter;6546265

Its not just a matter of them reproducing, it stops males getting … Its not just a matter of them reproducing, it stops males getting testicular cancer and females ovarian among other things:thumbsup:All the animals in our house have been done with the exception of our hens and the Mrs

Good point re the cancer.
    It'd be a bit counter-productive (see what I did there? hehe) with the hens.
    No comment on the Mrs.:-D

bitseylango;6546330

No exceptions in this house apart from the kids

:giggle:
    Belt and braces then.

I lol'd when i read this after i got over the shock of thinking you were talking about your child :P

Original Poster

scott1295;6546592

I lol'd when i read this after i got over the shock of thinking you were … I lol'd when i read this after i got over the shock of thinking you were talking about your child :P

hehe!
    actually it's no laughing matter my cat is now driving me insane with his constant meowing for food! he's not allowed anything to eat now until after it's been done.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716

See more discussions