Groups

im thick

Sorry to ask, but how do you post a picture in a misc thread?

12 Comments

Banned

hi im sassie, please to meet you x

Banned

upload pictures from computer to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url], then click edit and resize to message board size (medium size), then copy the image url (bottom link) and paste it into the little yellow icon you will see in the reply box on here, its along the top of where you type when replying to a post

Upload to photobucket then copy and paste the direct link into the insert picture box on post reply
    OOPs you got there before me sassie

Original Poster

Great cheers...I will try now

:thumbsup: [url]www.tinypic.com[/url] is also easy to use

Original Poster

http://[IMG]http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/noellambert/ATT00022122-1.gif[/IMG]

nlambert;3294451

[/IMG]

I see what you did.........................however I don't think you should post that pic:whistling:

fox2020;3294482

I see what you did.........................however I don't think you … I see what you did.........................however I don't think you should post that pic:whistling:

was wondering the same.. but

fox2020;3294482

I see what you did.........................however I don't think you … I see what you did.........................however I don't think you should post that pic:whistling:

What pic I cant see it:?

pink;3294544

What pic I cant see it:?

It can be seen if the posters "img" is quoted and edited;-)

fox2020;3294482

Thanks your a fox

dat's funny!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££12
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions