im thinking about buying this for my sis what do you think?

34 replies
Found 1st Nov 2008
as above

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

Are you a boy/man or a gir/woman?

Original Poster

ok im a women but not sure why that matters

Not a big fan of white gold...

Gold should be gold...

thats lovely, does she like pretty things?

Looks decent

Original Poster

argos.co.uk/sta…htm
my mum has brought her this as one of her xmas pressies so i think it could go nice together?

I think it looks lovely and a good saving. I prefer white gold, I find gold a little dated somewhat. Personal taste though. There are some lovely pieces out there.

bellows;3346222

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2307172/Trail/searchtext%3EWHITE+GOLD.htmmy mum has brought her this as one of her xmas pressies so i think it could go nice together?

I don't see why not, they are both the same sort of pink.

well I think its very nice

sorry it looks cheap and nasty, good job you asked me on here before buying it, Its a nice thought, and i sea what you was trying to do too with your mothers gift to her, but no.

nikkib123;3346303

To the point as usual BG. She may not have a big budget :roll:

good point the credit crunch it hitting alot of people hard and I know times are rough, but im sure she can find other presents for the same vaule, just the product she posted looks tacky.

Original Poster

curvy_chicka;3346259

I think it looks lovely and a good saving. I prefer white gold, I find … I think it looks lovely and a good saving. I prefer white gold, I find gold a little dated somewhat. Personal taste though. There are some lovely pieces out there.

i love it as i prefer silver to gold but i have sensative skin and can only wear gold so white gold is perfect

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3346263

I don't see why not, they are both the same sort of pink.

cool cheers :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;3346290

sorry it looks cheap and nasty, good job you asked me on here before … sorry it looks cheap and nasty, good job you asked me on here before buying it, Its a nice thought, and i sea what you was trying to do too with your mothers gift to her, but no.

black gerbil1;3346316

good point the credit crunch it hitting alot of people hard and I know … good point the credit crunch it hitting alot of people hard and I know times are rough, but im sure she can find other presents for the same vaule, just the product she posted looks tacky.

i will give 10 to 1 against that anyone even considers your worthless opinion.

Original Poster

credit crunch not too bad with me but i have already brought her a few presents :
a ben sherman top
a nice top from new look
a set of revlon makeup bags
lacoste touch of pink perfume 90ml
4x impulses
playboy thong
2 terrys choc orange dark her fav
pair of boots
shower gel
photo frame
angel nightie set
big bar of galaxy

so she is nearly done

Original Poster

skusey;3346354

i will give 10 to 1 against that anyone even considers your worthless … i will give 10 to 1 against that anyone even considers your worthless opinion.

yeah i know what his reputation is so i have just slided past his comments

bellows;3346398

credit crunch not too bad with me but i have already brought her a few … credit crunch not too bad with me but i have already brought her a few presents :a ben sherman topa nice top from new looka set of revlon makeup bagslacoste touch of pink perfume 90ml4x impulsesplayboy thong2 terrys choc orange dark her favpair of boots shower gelphoto frameangel nightie setbig bar of galaxy so she is nearly done

Thats just a few prezzies lol??? wow,

Im knind with BG on this one, although other people like it i dont think it looks to good. yeah id maybe pay the sale price for it but deffineltey not the orginal one

Original Poster

i wouldn pay 50 squid either but it has had decent reviews from people who have brought it so i am tempted

Fair nuff, you know your sister better than anyone else on here and if you think she would like it then by all means get it for her. Theres nothign stopping ypou doing that. Its just not the type of thing id buy for someone. But thats my personal opinion

I think ita pretty and defo worth the sale price. Mind you i find price drop and bid up tv fantastic on pressies! Ive bought nearly all mine online!

check out their websites.
price-drop.tv/

Original Poster

pcnutta;3346553

check out their websites.http://www.price-drop.tv/

cheers rep left ill have a look at that in a bit

i think its lovely i prefer silver and white gold looks more sophisticated then yellow gold which i think looks dated

Original Poster

cheers pink i have gone off gold as well i used to wear loads when i was bit younger but rarely wear it now

same here im a white gold fan..

shosie;3346433

Thats just a few prezzies lol??? wow, Im knind with BG on this one, … Thats just a few prezzies lol??? wow, Im knind with BG on this one, although other people like it i dont think it looks to good. yeah id maybe pay the sale price for it but deffineltey not the orginal one

I sea you have style too:thumbsup:
bellows;3346405

yeah i know what his reputation is so i have just slided past his comments

lol im a model I know what style is sweetheart

Banned

If you think your sister will like it then go for it, jewellery is personal taste, and we all have different tastes, so if you think she will love it then thats all that matters

if my brother got me that i'll like it :thumbsup:

pretty cheap looking imo but clealry its a very personal thing!

black gerbil1;3346912

I sea you have style too:thumbsup:lol im a model I know what style is … I sea you have style too:thumbsup:lol im a model I know what style is sweetheart

Ha lol i suppose you could say that. i jst know what i like.

bellows;3346196

ok im a women but not sure why that matters

The reason why I asked is if you were a boy/man it would seem a bit 'incesty' giving your sister a chain with a pink heart on it.

However as you are a woman I think it would be a good gift:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57595
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions