Groups

im through to the second interview......

I had an interview last friday and had a phone call about 10 minutes ago saying I had got through to the second interview then......

5 minutes later I had a phone call from the higher education funding council for wales, with whom I had an interview on april the 27th offering me the job because the person they had given it to had walked out, and I was originally their second choice.

I cant believe it i am oficially employed now!!
    Its amazing how things work out!!!!

its a crazy world!!!

25 Comments

Congrats! Tough getting a job in these crunchy times!

Editor

Well done, thats fantastic news! :thumbsup:

congrats!!!!! celebrate!!!!!

Banned

thats brill, well done

Original Poster

honestly i couldnt believe it, i was ecstatic with the fact that i had got through but to then get a call stating that i had got a job i was interviewed for in april is just mental!!

congrats hon -

Congratulations, welcome to the world of the employed lol

Soon you'll be moaning how you hate Mondays!!!

I had a call 3 hours after an interview to say I got the job. Congrats though.

http://www.area10d.org/Cat%20Congratulations.gif

congrats :-D :-D

Original Poster

saayinla;5685768

I had a call 3 hours after an interview to say I got the job. Congrats … I had a call 3 hours after an interview to say I got the job. Congrats though.

3 hours is great but three and half months is something else!!

Well done...drinks are on you!:thumbsup:

kinda fail.

well done!!!

Original Poster

kinda fail...explain exactly?

ah congratulations on being offered the job are you still going to go for the second interview for the other job, if not dont forget to phone them to cancel then someone else might be lucky and get called. Bet your luking forward to your first day enjoy it

Well done and a big congrats..:prop:
    Drinks on you then!:thumbsup:

Well done matey

That is the best news I have heard all day! Well done you:):thumbsup::-D

Nice one! Are you still going for the second interview anyway

Original Poster

yes i am going to the second interview, because it is £2000 more a year but they havent given me a date for the interview yet. I already had an interview in place for the date that i start my job so i will have to cancel that but the second interview for the other job i will still attend.

http://www.cardisland.com/graphics/products/2287/thumbnail/AX5BG7419.jpg

congrats, getting a job is one of the best feelings ever!http://i43.tinypic.com/snz9qv.jpg

Original Poster

thanks everyone, imight not have been first choice but im really not bothered it beats getting £50 a week dole money!
    I can actually enjoy myself now rather than live like a monk!

Fantastic news for you - well done and congratulations on landing a job.

What a relief hey!

brettytopbanana;5686964

thanks everyone, imight not have been first choice but im really not … thanks everyone, imight not have been first choice but im really not bothered it beats getting £50 a week dole money!I can actually enjoy myself now rather than live like a monk!

congrats

and its stinks the dole money been on it since september
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions