Found 27th Oct 2009
Mrs barky is at work and daughter wants boiled eggs for lunch-she actually wants something that cant be microwaved!! what to do? There appears to be some large contraption in the kitchen with 4 rings on the top that may be part of the solution-Im gonna need to google this.

Women! How do they expect me to get my head round this concept? Mrs barky is gonna have to start coming home at lunchtime if this continues.

And daughter wants the eggs "mashed in a cup with butter"-does she think Im a michelin starred chef or summat?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

how old is she?

:giggle: My mum used to make em mashed up in a cup for me when i was little

to boil eggs you

put eggs in old water
boil for 15mins
peal

/thead

borolad94;6702953

how old is she?

thats rich.

borolad94;6702953

how old is she?

No, you cant get her to make em herself:roll:

Original Poster

borolad94;6702953

how old is she?

two and a half-old enough to use a cooker herself surely?

Buy her some sweets, bribe her !!

I feel so sorry for your poor daughter having a dad that can't cook!! sort yourself out man & arrange evening classes at your local tech' asap!!!

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6702960

to boil eggs youput eggs in old waterboil for 15minspeal/theadthats rich.

that recipe is too complicated for me-Im a bloke for gods sake!

barky;6702967

two and a half-old enough to use a cooker herself surely?

Yep i sould say so, all you need is to turn the gas on for her, kids always get stuff like that wrong.

Bless her.. lets just poach them

Boil a pain of water, turn it down to simmer, add a splash of vinegar and stir the water so its quickly circling the pan then add the eggs ( without a shell ) the whirling water should keep them rounded in appearance. 2/3 mins and they're done really soft n squidgy.

Either that or offer her McDonalds today

Banned

Tell her eggs are off

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6702980

Bless her.. lets just poach them Boil a pain of water, turn it down to … Bless her.. lets just poach them Boil a pain of water, turn it down to simmer, add a splash of vinegar and stir the water so its quickly circling the pan then add the eggs ( without a shell ) the whirling water should keep them rounded in appearance. 2/3 mins and they're done really soft n squidgy. Either that or offer her McDonalds today

vinegar?? dont start with all the fancy ingredients missus

just put an egg in boiling water for 3 and a half minutes jobs a good un!

p.s don't forget the soldiers for dipping :P

barky;6703000

vinegar?? dont start with all the fancy ingredients missus

It holds the egg together... honest lol

God let me cook lunch for the poor baby ;-)

See this is what men do they act helpless so we come in and go... go watch the TV/ play your xbox/go on the computer... I'LL cook it for you. lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6703020

See this is what men do they act helpless so we come in and go... go … See this is what men do they act helpless so we come in and go... go watch the TV/ play your xbox/go on the computer... I'LL cook it for you. lol

I love it when a plan comes together:whistling: can you do the ironing after lunch?

barky;6703037

I love it when a plan comes together:whistling: can you do the ironing … I love it when a plan comes together:whistling: can you do the ironing after lunch?

I would too, I'm way too soft. lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6703104

I would too, I'm way too soft. lol

would you do it naked then?:whistling:

barky;6703134

would you do it naked then?:whistling:

Move to PM :w00t:;-)

black gerbil1;6702960

to boil eggs youput eggs in old waterboil for 15minspeal/thead

You been eating ostrich again?

Are you mad,i make everything in the microwave,makes life easy lol

I have a microwave egg boiler,one is cooked in about 90 seconds:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769597
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions