Found 19th Oct 2009
whenever i wander into a misc thread i manage to take it completly off subject so for my past and future ramblings im sorry (cant say it wont happen again tho lol)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
83 Comments

Banned

you apologise too much
dont be sorry for something you are not entirely sorry about
nobody is bothered by your ramblings so do as you wish
misc has many threads you cannot take misc off a subject

Original Poster

kapows;6628136

you apologise too muchdont be sorry for something you are not entirely … you apologise too muchdont be sorry for something you are not entirely sorry aboutnobody is bothered by your ramblings so do as you wish

i can be partially sorry cant i

Banned

onlyme23;6628143

i can be partially sorry cant i

quote me again to get it in full and...

no.

Original Poster

kapows;6628156

quote me again to get it in full and...no.

ok then im sorry that im not sorry will that work? :w00t:

Banned

onlyme23;6628170

ok then im sorry that im not sorry will that work? :w00t:

ridiculous. try again

Original Poster

kapows;6628188

ridiculous. try again

ermm im sorry for saying sorry when im not sorry but should be sorry or maybe i shouldnt be sorry if theres nothing really to be sorry about ??? :roll:

kapows;6628136

you apologise too muchdont be sorry for something you are not entirely … you apologise too muchdont be sorry for something you are not entirely sorry aboutnobody is bothered by your ramblings so do as you wishmisc has many threads you cannot take misc off a subject

OP, I'm sorry to go completely 'Off Topic', but. Here goes...

KAPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Banned

onlyme23;6628205

ermm im sorry for saying sorry when im not sorry but should be sorry or … ermm im sorry for saying sorry when im not sorry but should be sorry or maybe i shouldnt be sorry if theres nothing really to be sorry about ??? :roll:

the last 11 words in a sentence will sum you up nicely including the emoticon

onlyme23;6628205

ermm im sorry for saying sorry when im not sorry but should be sorry or … ermm im sorry for saying sorry when im not sorry but should be sorry or maybe i shouldnt be sorry if theres nothing really to be sorry about ??? :roll:

thats a good non apology:)

Banned

cw9652;6628214

OP, I'm sorry to go completely 'Off Topic', but. Here … OP, I'm sorry to go completely 'Off Topic', but. Here goes...KAPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

LOl chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssnake bliskin metal gear!!

Original Poster

cw9652;6628214

OP, I'm sorry to go completely 'Off Topic', but. Here … OP, I'm sorry to go completely 'Off Topic', but. Here goes...KAPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

how ironic :w00t:

Original Poster

kapows;6628220

the last 11 words in a sentence will sum you up nicely including the … the last 11 words in a sentence will sum you up nicely including the emoticon

but but it was such a meaningful thread honest :cry:

Original Poster

gemmar26;6628222

thats a good non apology:)

thanks hun glad someone appreciated it

Banned

onlyme23;6628243

thanks hun glad someone appreciated it

i dont think you realise they appreciate your lack of. apology

Banned

onlyme23;6628238

but but it was such a meaningful thread honest :cry:

how? when you dont wanna be sorry!

Original Poster

kapows;6628248

i dont think you realise they appreciate your lack of. apology

its ok ill take what i can get :roll:

Original Poster

kapows;6628249

how? when you dont wanna be sorry!

well it started off meaningful till you came and tore it apart :x

Banned

onlyme23;6628259

its ok ill take what i can get :roll:

never settle for less when you can have more

Banned

onlyme23;6628264

well it started off meaningful till you came and tore it apart :x

but it wasnt meaningful to begin with it was pretentious and it was like separating the egg white from the yolk so people can see clearly what is what!

Original Poster

kapows;6628280

never settle for less when you can have more

in this case i think thats as good as it gets :w00t:

Original Poster

kapows;6628283

but it wasnt meaningful to begin with it was pretentious and it was like … but it wasnt meaningful to begin with it was pretentious and it was like separating the egg white from the yolk so people can see clearly what is what!

but its taken up 10 minutes of your life posting so not all bad

Banned

onlyme23;6628294

but its taken up 10 minutes of your life posting so not all bad

9.52 to be precise

Banned

onlyme23;6628285

in this case i think thats as good as it gets :w00t:

what you think you know and what you know are two totally different concepts
try a makeover :-)

Original Poster

kapows;6628315

9.52 to be precise

i have officially joined the depths of completly pointless threads go me :w00t:

Original Poster

kapows;6628321

what you think you know and what you know are two totally different … what you think you know and what you know are two totally different conceptstry a makeover :-)

u callin me ugly? :x :whistling:

Banned

onlyme23;6628330

u callin me ugly? :x :whistling:

i have never mentioned such words

Banned

onlyme23;6628327

i have officially joined the depths of completly pointless threads go me … i have officially joined the depths of completly pointless threads go me :w00t:

that makes the two of us woohoo party time maybe i should make a post in the congratulations and posters milestone thread about us :-D

Original Poster

kapows;6628332

i have never mentioned such words

and so the thread subject twists fancy that :whistling:

Original Poster

kapows;6628334

that makes the two of us woohoo party time maybe i should make a post in … that makes the two of us woohoo party time maybe i should make a post in the congratulations and posters milestone thread about us :-D

well it is a memorable occasion :w00t:

Banned

onlyme23;6628338

and so the thread subject twists fancy that :whistling:

the fact that you made a meaningless unapologetic thread in which you were attempting to convince the masses that you are in fact a meaningful apologetic individual was..just...well..ill let you finish the sentence

Banned

onlyme23;6628341

well it is a memorable occasion :w00t:

one of many to come (only if i have my hand in it though)

Original Poster

kapows;6628350

the fact that you made a meaningless unapologetic thread in which you … the fact that you made a meaningless unapologetic thread in which you were attempting to convince the masses that you are in fact a meaningful apologetic individual was..just...well..ill let you finish the sentence

a waste of time since everyone knows what a amazing apologetic meaningful person i am already? :whistling:

Original Poster

kapows;6628353

one of many to come (only if i have my hand in it though)

lol so dontcha have anything better to do at this time of night than post in this totally meaningless thread? whats your excuse?

Banned

onlyme23;6628355

a waste of time since everyone knows what a amazing apologetic meaningful … a waste of time since everyone knows what a amazing apologetic meaningful person i am already? :whistling:

i guess the question mark is there because you are questioning your own broken values

Banned

onlyme23;6628362

lol so dontcha have anything better to do at this time of night than post … lol so dontcha have anything better to do at this time of night than post in this totally meaningless thread? whats your excuse?

its morning for me...
i have a routine to follow, its not time for my next routine

Original Poster

kapows;6628368

i guess the question mark is there because you are questioning your own … i guess the question mark is there because you are questioning your own broken values

it was a cough cough kinda question mark

Original Poster

kapows;6628373

its morning for me...i have a routine to follow, its not time for my next … its morning for me...i have a routine to follow, its not time for my next routine

glad its not morning for me im dreading morning i dont want morning to come :x

Banned

onlyme23;6628375

it was a cough cough kinda question mark

i learn more about you strange enigmatic individual every minute :-D

Original Poster

kapows;6628393

i learn more about you strange enigmatic individual every minute :-D

run run before you learn too much

Banned

onlyme23;6628385

glad its not morning for me im dreading morning i dont want morning to … glad its not morning for me im dreading morning i dont want morning to come :x

aaah, never expect the opposite of something which is beyond your control, embrace it and plan on how you will tackle the situation....

why dread the beautiful mornin anyway?!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What shoes are these?55
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project36
    3. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas67
    4. Do I need fabric conditioner?67

See more discussions