Groups

im watchin scooby doo the mystery begins......

Banned
    i jus dunno what to watch anymore!!

anyone recommend some good comedy shows i can get into!!

21 Comments

Celebrity Deathwatch FTW MTV R

Original Poster Banned

aww man i jus let one off and it STINKS!!!!

Original Poster Banned

no tele wann watch on pc

kings of queens
    spaced (back on dave)
    everybody loves raymond
    two and a half men

these are on at most times of day/night :thumbsup:

kapows;6754994

no tele wann watch on pc

harshhhhh :lol:

kapows;6754992

share :thinking:

kapows;6754992

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/dmh77/hahahahahahahahahahahasimpsonssss.gif

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6754998

share :thinking:

LOLL drugsa re harmful :-D

Charlie Scene;6754995

kings of queensspaced (back on dave)everybody loves raymondtwo and a half … kings of queensspaced (back on dave)everybody loves raymondtwo and a half menthese are on at most times of day/night :thumbsup:

You're never 34 (35)?! Not post related, just generally!! Haha!

baffledsalmon;6755085

You're never 34 (35)?! Not post related, just generally!! Haha!

what does this mean?

hmmmmm.....

:whistling:

Charlie Scene;6755102

what does this mean?hmmmmm.....:whistling:

Haha nothing "untoward"! A genuine question... unlike most on the misc recently

baffledsalmon;6755105

Haha nothing "untoward"! A genuine question... unlike most on the misc … Haha nothing "untoward"! A genuine question... unlike most on the misc recently

im 34 - how did you know though?

:w00t:

Charlie Scene;6755111

im 34 - how did you know though?:w00t:

I'm stalking you... Clearly?! Haha no, saw it somewhere! Probably on the age thread! Ignore me, I'm on rather large doses of codeine! Haha!

baffledsalmon;6755123

I'm stalking you... Clearly?! Haha no, saw it somewhere! Probably on the … I'm stalking you... Clearly?! Haha no, saw it somewhere! Probably on the age thread! Ignore me, I'm on rather large doses of codeine! Haha!

now, if you were a good stalker then i wouldnt know that you are stalking me! :w00t:

lol......its no secret, i clearly dont act it though - but thats good too,right? :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6755128

now, if you were a good stalker then i wouldnt know that you are stalking … now, if you were a good stalker then i wouldnt know that you are stalking me! :w00t:lol......its no secret, i clearly dont act it though - but thats good too,right? :thumbsup:

No no, it's true, I've really never seen another 34 year old with long black hair... Mind you most 34 years olds are fighting the baldness... Are you sure you're not wearing a wig :p:thumbsup:

I actually thought scooby was worth the bandwidth >_
    Sons of anarchy, supernatural, destination truth, californication, 30 rock,

SOA aint funny but its the ******.

baffledsalmon;6755130

No no, it's true, I've really never seen another 34 year old with long … No no, it's true, I've really never seen another 34 year old with long black hair... Mind you most 34 years olds are fighting the baldness... Are you sure you're not wearing a wig :p:thumbsup:

oh, thats not me :roll: eh,what are you like!!!
    my hair is shortish - same colour though :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6755136

oh, thats not me :roll: eh,what are you like!!! my hair is shortish - … oh, thats not me :roll: eh,what are you like!!! my hair is shortish - same colour though :thumbsup:

Hahaha I did wonder... But came to the (wrong) conclusion that it was in fact you! What a silly billy :oops:

baffledsalmon;6755138

Hahaha I did wonder... But came to the (wrong) conclusion that it was in … Hahaha I did wonder... But came to the (wrong) conclusion that it was in fact you! What a silly billy :oops:

what sort of maniac would have their actual picture as their avatar i ask you :whistling:

Charlie Scene;6755143

what sort of maniac would have their actual picture as their avatar i ask … what sort of maniac would have their actual picture as their avatar i ask you :whistling:

Hahaha oi!

baffledsalmon;6755147

Hahaha oi!

lol......im off now, gimme a shout sometime though :thumbsup:

goodnight x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55