me too

Thats funnier than the orginal post.

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;5539064

Noob . . .

BOOB

foxymissroxy;5539067

im in

dont think ive spoke to you before miss foxy... but we could gel well :whistling:

bitseylango;5539088

me too

oo Errr bits... see u in 5? ;-)

sup dude, long time no hear....how was holiday?

in b4 all the other vagabonds :-D

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;5539156

sup dude, long time no hear....how was holiday?in b4 all the other … sup dude, long time no hear....how was holiday?in b4 all the other vagabonds :-D

matee... hmm what holiday? lol

im good bro ... you? wheres the boobies? :w00t:

DangerGod;5539145

oo Errr bits... see u in 5? ;-)

you better hurry, I cant last much longer ;-)

DG!!!!!!!!!!!! where you been!!!!!!!! missed you baby

DangerGod;5539145

BOOB :pdont think ive spoke to you before miss foxy... but we could gel … BOOB :pdont think ive spoke to you before miss foxy... but we could gel well :whistling:oo Errr bits... see u in 5? ;-)

D'oh epic fail weve spoke loads- i had a time out, was a naughty gurl had to go to the naughty step :x

DangerGod;5539145

BOOB :pdont think ive spoke to you before miss foxy... but we could gel … BOOB :pdont think ive spoke to you before miss foxy... but we could gel well :whistling:oo Errr bits... see u in 5? ;-)

http://freshmyspacepics.com/Pictures/Bewbies/_56g.gif

DangerGod;5539167

matee... hmm what holiday? lolim good bro ... you? wheres the boobies? … matee... hmm what holiday? lolim good bro ... you? wheres the boobies? :w00t:

lol @ what holiday....you mean you didnt visit anything?

and as for boobies....to cut a long story short...I changed it an GIF boobies thing...you know the one where things move.....only these were moving up n down and you could see the rasperry ripples.....so someone complained coz they took offence at them bouncing....

....hence the current avi and location description :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;5539212

lol @ what holiday....you mean you didnt visit anything?and as for … lol @ what holiday....you mean you didnt visit anything?and as for boobies....to cut a long story short...I changed it an GIF boobies thing...you know the one where things move.....only these were moving up n down and you could see the rasperry ripples.....so someone complained coz they took offence at them bouncing........hence the current avi and location description :thumbsup:

Oh, boobs - my gif in danger then :oops:

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5539171

you better hurry,[COLOR="Red"] I cant last much longer[/COLOR] ;-)

ide best get my umbrella ready then... ... or my mouth :w00t:

lfc_engravedonheart;5539177

DG!!!!!!!!!!!! where you been!!!!!!!! missed you baby

l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lynnndssss .... hows my lovely geordie? waaa

foxymissroxy;5539181

D'oh epic fail weve spoke loads- i had a time out, was a naughty gurl had … D'oh epic fail weve spoke loads- i had a time out, was a naughty gurl had to go to the naughty step

haha i knew that.... im feeling dangerous tonighttttttt

mbgringo;5539224

Oh, boobs - my gif in danger then :oops:

oh no, your GIF is fine....but you might get a little PM from the powers that be..lol

StevenA2000_uk;5539251

oh no, your GIF is fine....but you might get a little PM from the powers … oh no, your GIF is fine....but you might get a little PM from the powers that be..lol

Ah, ok, if its J_B - we got a thing going on, and Sigma too . . .

If its Rayman - well, I can still use bitterwallet can't I??? :lol:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5539242

Haven't read the thread, but WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!Dangergod!!!!!!kaits … Haven't read the thread, but WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!Dangergod!!!!!!kaits mentioned you the other night, I wondered where you were!!!Nice to see you backHope life is good and you're well and happy:thumbsup:

heyy sparkle...!!!

ahh did she,, kaits is cool :thumbsup: ... im fine and dandy cheers... yourself?

StevenA2000_uk;5539251

oh no, your GIF is fine....but you might get a little PM from the powers … oh no, your GIF is fine....but you might get a little PM from the powers that be..lol

ha ha your a nawty boy

foxymissroxy;5539295

ha ha your a nawty boy

Huh, no follow up to last nights tease then :lol:

starsparkle2311;5539306

kaits is a total sweetheart:thumbsup:I'm all good thanx, hope you are … kaits is a total sweetheart:thumbsup:I'm all good thanx, hope you are tooWhere you been man?Living life to the max, without HUKD?WOW I am impressed:pGood to see you back, it's been dull without you:-D

I've tried my best over the last week :cry:

Who in their right mind would complain about bouncing boobies.

mbgringo;5539326

I've tried my best over the last week :cry:

Your posts just get over looked.

AshleyRFC;5539343

Your posts just get over looked.

I know . . . . . *crawls back under his rock* . . . .

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5539306

kaits is a total sweetheart:thumbsup:I'm all good thanx, hope you are … kaits is a total sweetheart:thumbsup:I'm all good thanx, hope you are tooWhere you been man?Living life to the max, without HUKD?WOW I am impressed:pGood to see you back, it's been dull without you:-D

Ha yeh i just been out getting pished lately... you know its gotta be done
All that young Totti and i thought i aint gunna be young forever ... Is BG been back yet? Harv FTW :-D

I can get you wet DG

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;5539353

you got serious issues with rosie webster mayne

Original Poster Banned

RuthIess;5539370

I can get you wet DG

HaHa you gunna be knocking at my 'backdoor'??

mbgringo;5539353

Awwww why dont you go "pick your wife up" and cheer yourself up. :thumbsup:

DangerGod;5539378

HaHa you gunna be knocking at my 'backdoor'??

I'll smash them in :w00t: Lol

DangerGod;5539372

you got serious issues with rosie webster mayne

http://i39.tinypic.com/fm6vdk.gif

AshleyRFC;5539383

Awwww why dont you go "pick your wife up" and cheer yourself up. … Awwww why dont you go "pick your wife up" and cheer yourself up. :thumbsup:

Nah, this is peak time for her . . . . :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

RuthIess;5539387

I'll smash them in :w00t: Lol

haha Errrr ok ... *closes eyes* ... not to hard tho man.. im knew to this kinda stuff :whistling:

mbgringo;5539390

the Corset pic FTW.... go on... post post!

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5539078

well either its raining there or you're into summin even kinkier than … well either its raining there or you're into summin even kinkier than usual

how rude of me... COM... how are ya?

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/avatar_images/8/7/87b6c-boobs58.gif

Name That Film!

Tanchi;5539429

Name That Film!

one of the American Pies?

Original Poster Banned

Tanchi;5539429

Name That Film!

no idea.. but i wanna watch it

DangerGod;5539412

haha Errrr ok ... *closes eyes* ... not to hard tho man.. im knew to this … haha Errrr ok ... *closes eyes* ... not to hard tho man.. im knew to this kinda stuff :whistling:the Corset pic FTW.... go on... post post!

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/sep2008/7/5/9A8D86E6-D238-A579-12B9185EA9FA11DF.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't512
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769253
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606

See more discussions