Images received into message body via Email

Found 30th Nov 2017
Does anyone know how to resolve this please? when I receive an email the image is shown in the body of the text and I would prefer it to come as an attachment.

This happened before and our IT department were able tor resolve it but apparently now they don't know how.

Any information please?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I assume you are using outlook. There are 2 ways to add an image. One is using the insert option which will insert the image in the body of the email. The second being the attach option which will attach it in the email but not the body of the email. Email yourself using the attach option and see how it appears
Thanks, it comes in embedded rather than as an attachment. Yes, we just switched to Outlook. So annoying as you have to save the image to print it, etc. Previously we were using Lotus Notes and we managed to change it to an attachment.

Interesting that it doesn't come through like this onto hotmail emails though?
Surely it all depends how the person sent it to you. I use outlook 2016 and attachments stay as attachments but if someone has sent an email with an inline image, then it stays inline.
chocci9 h, 48 m ago

Surely it all depends how the person sent it to you. I use outlook 2016 …Surely it all depends how the person sent it to you. I use outlook 2016 and attachments stay as attachments but if someone has sent an email with an inline image, then it stays inline.

Possibly. It was sent from an iphone to my Outlook email.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants