Imagin Digital Photo Frame - Instructions.

Found 30th Jul
Hi. Does anyone know where I could find instructions for a Imagin brand digital photo frame? I think this is an older photo frame and I can't work out the remote. Many thanks for any help.
Community Updates
6 Comments
I can’t find any instruction manuals, but looking at reviews going back to 2007/8 the instruction manuals in the box were very sparse indeed and the company expected the consumer to be a bit tech savvy and work it out themselves. If you’re looking to have the photos played randomly or to put them in a different order, then the frame does not have that capability.
Toptrumpet20 m ago

I can’t find any instruction manuals, but looking at reviews going back to …I can’t find any instruction manuals, but looking at reviews going back to 2007/8 the instruction manuals in the box were very sparse indeed and the company expected the consumer to be a bit tech savvy and work it out themselves. If you’re looking to have the photos played randomly or to put them in a different order, then the frame does not have that capability.

Thanks.
Make sure you don't have one of those WiFi hacking photo frames.
kester7610 h, 27 m ago

Make sure you don't have one of those WiFi hacking photo frames.

How do they work?
kester7629 m ago

My bad it was a windows trojan with those and not the WiFi …My bad it was a windows trojan with those and not the WiFi hacker.https://www.engadget.com/2008/02/15/insignia-photo-frame-virus-much-nastier-than-originally-thought/

Thanks for the info anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants