Banned 24 replies
Found 8th Jan 2010
bunny boiler or annoyed gf

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

loooooooooool classic!!!!

years n years ago an ex of mines was always either playing golf or playing on his sega mega drive lol showing my age!!!! well one night we had a huge row and I got one of his golf clubs and rammed it into where you put the cartridges in on the sega thingy and left it outside the door..............and no he isnt the one I have recently married hahaha!!!

Ouch...

he beat her high score thats all!!! :o)

mrcareful;7476789

he beat her high score thats all!!! :o)

it wernt the high score that looked like it was going to get beaten, hope not tho:?

Haha brilliant

Said it yesterday, saying it again today.

I would of layed the smackdown right there

CFC_Mark;7476995

Said it yesterday, saying it again today.I would of layed the smackdown … Said it yesterday, saying it again today.I would of layed the smackdown right there

hit her? :?

CFC_Mark;7476995

Said it yesterday, saying it again today.I would of layed the smackdown … Said it yesterday, saying it again today.I would of layed the smackdown right there

:lol: id have thrown her out on th street in her PJs :lol: NOONE touches my electrical ****

michelleleemoo;7477023

hit her? :?

Maybe just a rock bottom or 2

micoo;7477027

:lol: id have thrown her out on th street in her PJs :lol: NOONE touches … :lol: id have thrown her out on th street in her PJs :lol: NOONE touches my electrical ****

Respect

CFC_Mark;7477064

Maybe just a rock bottom or 2Respect

huh, is that a yes then big man

michelleleemoo;7477096

huh, is that a yes then big man

No there is a difference between hitting a woman and what I said

However I do believe in an eye for an eye

CFC_Mark;7477123

No there is a difference between hitting a woman and what I said

thats why i asked

and eye for an eye would mean smash an item of hers up, fair enough

michelleleemoo;7477132

thats why i askedand eye for an eye would mean smash an item of hers up, … thats why i askedand eye for an eye would mean smash an item of hers up, fair enough

True

The guys a cock for not spending time with his girlfriend. Maybe he prefers boning his electrical appliance.

Damn !!!, this is reality...its her place...she buys the consoles...he plays with them , instead of....she loses her cool, the guy is nuts, not the girl....games machine or hot chick !!!

Banned

kiddie games vs hot girl in bed

Hmm

bambi-is-dead;7477298

kiddie games vs hot girl in bedHmm

How would you know about hot girls in bed :whistling:

Saw this yesterday on zoklet, begs the question with a gal like that who needs consoles?

harlzter;7477371

Saw this yesterday on zoklet, begs the question with a gal like that who … Saw this yesterday on zoklet, begs the question with a gal like that who needs consoles?

This ^^^^^

Dunno bout everyone else but I thot she was smokin' hot wen she was gettin angry...I'd nail her.

:-D

Ha ha, so funny! I have thought about doing that a few times to hubbys xbox!

Banned

CFC_Mark;7477315

How would you know about hot girls in bed :whistling:

Put you handbag away ladyboy

StevenA2000_uk;7477424

This ^^^^^Dunno bout everyone else but I thot she was smokin' hot wen she … This ^^^^^Dunno bout everyone else but I thot she was smokin' hot wen she was gettin angry...I'd nail her.:-D

You'd nail anything with a pulse

bambi-is-dead;7477591

Put you handbag away ladyboy

And stop listing your fetishes. First male lap dancer and now ladyboy.

I dont wanna know mate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?11
    2. Wireless headphones23
    3. Driving anxiety.2530
    4. Electric Bike Advice.22

See more discussions