Groups

Imagine catching a shark and as its pulled aboard

imagine catching a shark and as its pulled aboard a severed leg pops out of his mouth.
    news.uk.msn.com/wor…day

10 Comments

A bit gory but they shouldn't have caught it and killed it in the first place!

Original Poster

galareho

A bit gory but they shouldn't have caught it and killed it in the first … A bit gory but they shouldn't have caught it and killed it in the first place!

maybe so but at least now the mans family can at least bury him and put him to rest.

shamus1975

maybe so but at least now the mans family can at least bury him and put … maybe so but at least now the mans family can at least bury him and put him to rest.

True.

Shark fishing is an expensive sport/hobby it costs an arm and a leg

Quite freaky though as I was in this thread the next track came on my playlist which was v.v._brown-shark_in_the_water_(remix_louis_laroche).mp3

Original Poster

harlzter

Shark fishing is an expensive sport/hobby it costs anarm and a legQuite … Shark fishing is an expensive sport/hobby it costs anarm and a legQuite freaky though as I was in this thread the next track came on my playlist which was v.v._brown-shark_in_the_water_(remix_louis_laroche).mp3

could be a sign lol id not go near the water if i was you!!!!!!!!!!!

harlzter

Shark fishing is an expensive sport/hobby it costs an arm and a legQuite … Shark fishing is an expensive sport/hobby it costs an arm and a legQuite freaky though as I was in this thread the next track came on my playlist which was v.v._brown-shark_in_the_water_(remix_louis_laroche).mp3

The uncle who beat up a seven foot shark to rescue his nephews severed arm probably never has to buy himself a drink again. Imagine being known as the bloke who chinned a shark.

Ungreat

The uncle who beat up a seven foot shark to rescue his nephews severed … The uncle who beat up a seven foot shark to rescue his nephews severed arm probably never has to buy himself a drink again. Imagine being known as the bloke who chinned a shark.

I once necked a kebab, does that carry the same status?

harlzter

I once necked a kebab, does that carry the same status?

You sir are a god among men.

YAWN!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions