Imagine you wake up tomorrow and a miracle has happened in your life. What would it be and how would you know?

22 replies
Found 6th Mar 2010
If you're not comfortable with the word miracle, then just substitute it for a word of similar meaning.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Original Poster

What would it be and how would you know?

i don understand the question

Cameron Diaz would be in bed next to me

/thread

Banned

Margaret Thatcher would be in bed with boothy

And i'd have a good laugh! :w00t:

Banned

my bank account would say Lakshmi Mittal

Just to be able to wake up and have a life is a miracle.! small things count for everything. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

@ Lou, pretend you wake up tomorrow and something wondrous has happened in your life. What would it be and how would you know it has happened? EG, see boothy's reply.

i'll settle for no hangover in the morning! i'll know this cos i'll spring out of bed raring to go..... lol

jubbyme;8033691

Margaret Thatcher would be in bed with boothyAnd i'd have a good laugh! … Margaret Thatcher would be in bed with boothyAnd i'd have a good laugh! :w00t:

Better yet, Dianne Abbott.

Original Poster

There's so many to choose from, but for starters, I'd wake up with my best female friend lying naked next to me. I'd know it had happened because she'd be right there.

Simple.

My bank account with enough money for me and my family to live on comfortably for the rest of my life

In b4 walking cliche

Banned

bykergrove;8033694

my bank account would say Lakshmi Mittal

numptyj;8033811

Simple.My bank account with enough money for me and my family to live on … Simple.My bank account with enough money for me and my family to live on comfortably for the rest of my lifeIn b4 walking cliche

this. i just put a name to it

My ex-husband would grow a conscience and start supporting and appreciating his beautiful daughter :-(

But that would take a b****y miracle lol.

I'd won the lottery

Trogglescow;8033996

My ex-husband would grow a conscience and start supporting and … My ex-husband would grow a conscience and start supporting and appreciating his beautiful daughter :-(But that would take a b****y miracle lol.

ive given up on that hope :w00t:

loupomm;8034086

ive given up on that hope :w00t:

Yep, but we were talking about MIRACLES here lol :whistling:

At least WE know our girls are amazing, even if their ******* fathers don't!! :roll:

Banned

I agree!! Stupid men who dont mind making babies but dont take no flipping responsibilty for them...ARGH!! :x

id be the best basketball player in the world :lol: i know next time i played hahahaha

I will make myself immortal and that stop the ageing process immediatly.

There would not be a single advertising hoarding on the planet and at the same time every logo and brand name on clothing,pairs of glasses or any other thing people wear would have disappeared.
Oh yeah and world peace and prosperity.

A few mil in the bank would be nice, I'd know when I check my online accounts!

I'd settle for Lady GaGa to do an intimate gig in my lounge though. If La Roux would support her and Beyonce came along too, I'd probably have a pretty awesome night.

windhoek;8033763

There's so many to choose from, but for starters, I'd wake up with my … There's so many to choose from, but for starters, I'd wake up with my best female friend lying naked next to me

I agree with that one too haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    3. word association Game74244916
    4. Add one, leave one game54415442

See more discussions