Groups
    EXPIRED

IMEI number

Does anyone know if when you buy a phone from a retailer do they make note of the IMEI number on the box? Unfortunately my phones bricked and it isnt written on the battery.

Thanks

16 Comments

it will be on the box and your receipt will/should also have the IMEI aswel

Bricked?

Bricked phones can be recovered.

Is it not underneath the battery? On the phone chassis somewhere? I thought they had to be.

Original Poster

Am not very good with tech am afraid, I tried to unroot my phone but seemed to have buggered the thing up instead. I binned the boxes etc shortly after as Ive had the phone for about 12 months now.

Banned

*#06#

ewwaxo

*#06#

It's bricked!

What phone is it?

Banned

a904lea

It's bricked!

ah

https://24.media.tumblr.com/922e3bf788313a3f3c4b499237912592/tumblr_mxahf9PKTx1sn2ieyo1_400.gif

Banned

momartin

Is it not underneath the battery? On the phone chassis somewhere? I … Is it not underneath the battery? On the phone chassis somewhere? I thought they had to be.

this no?

ring your network they will tell ya it

Civic EG6

Am not very good with tech am afraid, I tried to unroot my phone but … Am not very good with tech am afraid, I tried to unroot my phone but seemed to have buggered the thing up instead. I binned the boxes etc shortly after as Ive had the phone for about 12 months now.

Really? I though you were into techy stuff?

Original Poster

That was a previous life.

deeky

Really? I though you were into techy stuff?

IMEI is under the battery! Also saying what phone may help?
    Edited by: "joshp" 6th Jul 2014

Original Poster

Its a HTC Incredible S

Search google and look for the factory rom, download and install onto the phone and it should put it back to working, albeit with the HTC rom
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1315
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1931
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121027
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7291384

See more discussions