Groups

Immense lower back-ache after football .aaaaarrgh, help!

I played football last night and I have a really bad lower back ache this morning.
    It is not the first time it has happened.
    I bought some insoles to help sort the problem out, but they have not helped at all.
    I take pain killers after football and they wont work.
    The pain usually lasts for two days.
    I AM IN PAIN RIGHT NOWWW!!!!

14 Comments

Original Poster

The shock stopping insoles I have tried:
    ]http//ww…htm
    ..not cheap!

Invest in a Tens machine £19.99 Lloyds pharmacy

its probably just your muscles that are aching, mine hurt aswell after football

take ibuprofen as a course, not just for pain relief, but to let their anti-inflammatory action work on reducing the problem as well.

please note - i am not a doctor and you can therefore not sue me if everything suddenly goes tats up. please use anti-inflammatories responsibly, and only a couple at a time, and not if you have stomach ulcers, or other maladies, in fact - forget everything i said.

Original Poster

cribert;6630650

its probably just your muscles that are aching, mine hurt aswell after … its probably just your muscles that are aching, mine hurt aswell after football

I dont think its just muscles, its a constant pain. I cant walk straight for a few days!!

what kind of pain? does it shoot... or ache?

RoyalT;6630715

I dont think its just muscles, its a constant pain. I cant walk straight … I dont think its just muscles, its a constant pain. I cant walk straight for a few days!!

yep thats what its like, its the lower muscle in your back that never gets used unless playing football:p

Original Poster

muckyangel;6630645

Invest in a Tens machine £19.99 Lloyds pharmacy

Which is the best one out there?
    Actually, let me re-phrase that; which is the cheapest and most decent one out there?

Thanks.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6630743

what kind of pain? does it shoot... or ache?

Sometimes I can feel it come into my left leg, but mostly in my back, left side mainly.

have you been to your gp?

Banned

i had that about 10 months ago, also with the shooting pain in the lag.. went to a chiropractic clinic and i had a twisted pelvis..

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6630832

have you been to your gp?

I have an appointment on Friday.
    I will probably get better by then! (until i play again)

Original Poster

ujcr;6630930

i had that about 10 months ago, also with the shooting pain in the lag.. … i had that about 10 months ago, also with the shooting pain in the lag.. went to a chiropractic clinic and i had a twisted pelvis..

How did you get it sorted then?

RoyalT;6630933

I have an appointment on Friday. I will probably get better by then! … I have an appointment on Friday. I will probably get better by then! (until i play again)

It could be a number of things... muscular pain... nerve pain.... disc pain....

go to your GP and have him examine you.

My ex-husband used to get heaps of pain after we exercised ( we both did jujitsu ) he hurt a disc in his spine ( the fourth and fifth ones up ) and it got progressively worse until he had to stop the jujitsu completely. Don't just ignore it whatever you do xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions