Found 4th Jun
Thinking of getting a tattoo on my inner bicep, I'm a bit of a wuss though. What is the pain like?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments

pain is different to everyone, I personally thought it was fine but some spots were very pinchy

For me it wasn't a problem. Inside of my forearm however hurt like a *****

CornishEliteUK

pain is different to everyone, I personally thought it was fine but some … pain is different to everyone, I personally thought it was fine but some spots were very pinchy

​Pretty much this.

non....well maybe just a little

Have you had a tattoo anywhere else?

I've got both my inner forearms/wrists done and they were absolutely fine.

Apparently bony regions are the most painful, but as others have said: pain is subjective.

depending how friendly you are with your tattooist, get them to do a bloodline in the area
https://www.quora.com/Tattoos-What-is-bloodlining
no pain no gain.

They do numbing gel for wimps now. No pain no gain.

I'd say it does hurt a bit (All tattoos do) but not unbearable IMO, collar bone hurt much more

The pain is not to bad, more a discomfort than a pain. Worse ive had is when it went over the BCG lumpy bit on my arm. That was a bit ouchy. Maybe try a small star or flower tattoo first, then if you find that ok go for the one you after.

don't bother you will regret it, save the money

Original Poster

I'm having my kids DOBs in Roman numerals so I doubt it's something I'd regret.
Cheers all

Inner bicep is sore I'm afraid - much more painful than the tricep area.

But it sounds like it's not a large tattoo, so you'll be ok.

ALD7613

I'm having my kids DOBs in Roman numerals so I doubt it's something I'd … I'm having my kids DOBs in Roman numerals so I doubt it's something I'd regret.Cheers all

​Is that so you don't forget them? You can just put a reminder on your phone.

Yeah its going to hurt everyone has different pain threshold, just take some music to listen to.

I've got a sleeve done on my right leg. Knee cap was a bit interesting lol...but **** the bed my ankle was a different kettle of fish!!

I've never thought about numbing cream tbh, just get in there an get it done. Well worth it in the end

Original Poster

ThugBasher

Yeah its going to hurt everyone has different pain threshold, just take … Yeah its going to hurt everyone has different pain threshold, just take some music to listen to.I've got a sleeve done on my right leg. Knee cap was a bit interesting lol...but **** the bed my ankle was a different kettle of fish!! I've never thought about numbing cream tbh, just get in there an get it done. Well worth it in the end

But you're a thug basher... You will have a higher pain threshold than most!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.34
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247570
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246

See more discussions