Impatient Ebayers

What's up with some of these people, i sell 3 items, with payment received on Sunday. On the listing it states that it will be shipped within 3 working days, by Parcelforce 48. Yet yesterday, Wednesday, i have received paypal disputes from 2 of the 3 buyers. That leaves just two days with the bank holiday.

I think i'll just refund them straight away. If they moan now, they may start messing around when they get the goods.

26 Comments

Does that mean you havent posted yet ?

Ebay is bare **** these days. Too many stupid buyers and ****ing sellers who ****ing dont stay true to the ****ing item description. And those ****ers at ebay ****ing dont want to ****ing help with the problem.

Idiots that can't read sums it up.

Original Poster

They are due to be posted today, as the listing says, 3 working days later.

For them to have received them, the courier would have had to be arranged at the earliest for Tuesday, and received on Wednesday, which was the day of their dispute. Parcelforce 48 isn't even next day delivery.

I think i'll just risk the neg, it's safer than risking future paypal disputes.

:roll: well all i can say is..ive been waiting since 23rd aug date i won an item still not rec'd have e-mailed the seller 4 times had no response so far...if it dont arrive tomorrow i will take out a paypal dispute...people should be prepared to wait 5 days for their goods

Youre ebay id isnt Peodude is it ?. If it is thats some shocking feedback,

Sounds a tad strange to me,are we getting all the facts here,its unusual for 2 people to file disputes so soon hmmmm

I had a similar experience with a buyer on e-bay a few weeks ago. Very soon after the auction ended I sent the buyer an e-mail saying "Thank for payment, item will be posted in the next 48 hrs". A day later I recieved an e-mail asking where his item was as it had not arrived yet.

As tinkerbell says, some people expect items to arrive in 10 mins and wrapped in gold.

On the other hand, I sold an item on the 24th August and the buyer hasn't even acknowledged it yet. No payment, no contact whatsoever :x

Guys pee me off on here, one guy currently has left me feedback for an item before receiving it.

If that Ebay ID is the OP its already NARU

Adam2050;6193766

Guys pee me off on here, one guy currently has left me feedback for an … Guys pee me off on here, one guy currently has left me feedback for an item before receiving it.

I sold something on here and they not even left me feedback on here. So rude

The moral of this story - people are *******s

bargainhunter2009;6193832

I sold something on here and they not even left me feedback on here. So … I sold something on here and they not even left me feedback on here. So rude

Just ask them ,people forget ,

Banned

that account has been hacked and so has the one on here

woody90;6193840

The moral of this story - people are *******s

The moral is,there are two two sides to every story:whistling:

Banned

I sold something on here and they not even left me feedback on here. So … I sold something on here and they not even left me feedback on here. So rude

Dont get me started :roll:

Happens all the time on here :roll:

Original Poster

peodude is my ebay username, yes. I see ebay have booted me, well, i've been a member for 7 years now, but i think i'm just going to leave it there. The two negs were for items that sold but where then tested as faulty, and the buyers refunded within a week, yet they still weren't happy.

I put in a cancelled transaction to get the FVF back, but as the buyer hasn't responded, ebay still want it. I'm refusing to pay, that's probably why they don't like me.

Ebay is still a good place for the buyer to pick up some bargains, especially the not so clever sellers who forget they have to give free postage in the media category, and the local collection ones. It's selling days, however, are over.

It might have been better if you had never started this thread ,

well atleast your honest, but you shouldn't have to explain yourself to people on here.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6194080

It might have been better if you had never started this thread ,

Why? I have done nothing wrong. So what, i have a couple of negs (the only one's received for a good few years) I have a fairly high feedback score of 80.

Anyway, as lyons says, i don't need to justify myself on here.

Banned

peodude;6194144

Why? I have done nothing wrong. So what, i have a couple of negs (the … Why? I have done nothing wrong. So what, i have a couple of negs (the only one's received for a good few years) I have a fairly high feedback score of 80.Anyway, as lyons says, i don't need to justify myself on here.

should have just said someone hacked your account :roll:

Banned

lol fail

Original Poster

lumoruk;6194191

should have just said someone hacked your account :roll:

I could have, but I am not a liar. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be stupid enough to post on here under the same username if i was hiding it would i :roll:

tonyg1962;6193875

Just ask them ,people forget ,

I did! I sent him a pm, still no reply nor feedback
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Zelda Game?79
    2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
    3. Cinema 24122
    4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions