Expired

Important info for Ryanair customers

Found 16th Sep 2017
Ryanair are cancelling 40 to 50 flights per day for 6 weeks and leaving people stranded because of bcklog of crew leave info HERE

Here is a list of the flights cancelled on Tuesday 19 September.

Flight number - Departure to Arrival

9106 - Barcelona El Prat (BCN) to Fez

9107 - Fez to Barcelona El Prat (BCN)

2672 - London Stansted to Rome Ciampino (CIA)

2642 - London Stansted to Riga

8868 - London Stansted to Tours

372 - London Stansted to Biarritz

2372 - London Stansted to Gdansk

1905 - London Stansted to Bari

2466 - London Stansted to Szczecin

5992 - London Stansted to Madrid

5991 - Madrid to London Stansted

5462 - Madrid to Brussels Charleroi

5463 - Brussels to Charleroi Madrid

5317 - Madrid to Santiago Di Comp

5318 - Santiago Di Comp to Madrid

2361 - Szczecin to Warsaw Chopin

4111 - Milan Bergamo to Naples

5505 - Milan Bergamo to Nuremberg

5506 - Nuremberg to Milan Bergamo

5831 - Milan Bergamo to Bordeaux

5832 - Bordeaux to Milan Bergamo

5531 - Milan Bergamo to Cologne/Bonn

5532 - Cologne/Bonn to Milan Bergamo

8556 - Dublin to Berlin Schonefeld

8557 - Berlin Schonefeld to Dublin

5774 - Dublin to Glasgow

5773 - Glasgow to Dublin

1901 - Dublin to Krakow

1902 - Krakow to Dublin

6374 - Barcelona to Paris Beauvais

6375 - Paris Beauvais to Barcelona El Prat (BCN)

9111 - Barcelona to Turin

9112 - Turin to Barcelona El Prat (BCN)

6881 - Barcelona El Prat (BCN) to Mahon

6882 - Mahon to Barcelona El Prat (BCN)

9106 - Barcelona El Prat (BCN) to Fez

9107 - Fez to Barcelona El Prat (BCN)

2093 - Porto to Lisbon

3734 - Porto to Lorient

3733 - Lorient to Porto

7458 - Porto to La Rochelle

7458 - La Rochelle to Porto

7459 - Porto La Rochelle

8347 - London Stansted to Porto

8348 - Porto to London Stansted

788 - Bologna to Eindhoven

787 - Eindhoven to Bologna

4301 - Bologna to Trapani

4302 - Trapani to Bologna

4348 - Bologna to Seville

4349 - Seville to Bologna

4087 - Faro to Manchester

4088 - Manchester to Faro

9207 - Faro to London Luton

9206 - London Luton to Faro

Here is a list of the flights cancelled on Wednesday 20 September.

3105 - Amsterdam to Dublin

2918 - Barcelona El Prat (BCN) to Brussels Airport

6348 - Barcelona El Prat (BCN) to Venice Treviso

245 - Barcelona El Prat (BCN) to Vigo

8141 - Barcelona El Prat (BCN) to Ibiza

2083 - Birmingham to Madrid

4863 - Bologna Main Terminal to Brussels Charleroi

4341 - Bologna Main Terminal to Palermo

1389 - Bordeaux to Brussels Charleroi

8496 - Brindisi to Milan Bergamo

509 - Bristol to Dublin

2917 - Brussels Airport to Barcelona El Prat (BCN)

4862 - Brussels Charleroi to Bologna Main Terminal

201 - Brussels Charleroi to Copenhagen

1388 - Brussels Charleroi to Bordeaux

200 - Copenhagen to Brussels Charleroi

22 - Dublin Paris Beauvais

554 - Dublin to Manchester T3

3104 - Dublin to Amsterdam

508 - Dublin to Bristol

7473 - Eindhoven to Porto

8140 - Ibiza to Barcelona El Prat (BCN)

2094 - Lisbon Airport to Porto

124 - London Stansted to Ancona

8592 - London Stansted to Bergerac

805 - London Stansted to Knock

8445 - London Stansted to Budapest T2B

2295 - London Stansted to Dusseldorf Weeze

2352 - London Stansted to Cologne/ Bonn

1788 - London Stansted to Dortmund

32 - London Stansted to Oslo Torp

7973 - London Stansted to Basel

2436 - London Stansted to Krakow

7117 - London Stansted to Strasbourg

281 - London Stansted to Toulouse

5994 - London Stansted to Madrid

5836 - Luxembourg to Milan Bergamo

5993 - Madrid to London Stansted

2082 - Madrid to Birmingham

3021 - Madrid to Toulouse

555 - Manchester T3 to Dublin

5835 - Milan Bergamo to Luxembourg

8495 - Milan Bergamo to Brindisi

9061 - Milan Bergamo to Trapani

33 - Oslo Torp to London Stansted

4342 - Palermo to Bologna

23 - Paris Beauvais to Dublin

2093 - Porto to Lisbon

7472 - Porto to Eindhoven

Flights cancelled from Thursday 21 September to Sunday 24 September are HERE

Flights cancelled from Monday 25 September to late October are HERE

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

I wouldn't touch Ryanair with a bargepole. I like cheap flights, but their whole attitude towards their customers stinks. I don't even find them particularly cheap when all things are properly considered.

Brother in law getting married and was due to fly out on Tuesday - got an urgent as I was boarding another plane that my flight has been cancelled!! Total limbo as couldn't sort anything out til landed! And the reason - staff taking holidays!! What type of company allows that's! Never using them again!!!!
27 Comments

That's what happens when you use a cheap ass company.

This statement pretty much sums up Ryanair's customer commitment

'It "apologised sincerely to the small number of customers affected" and promised to try and rearrange flights.'

50 flights per day for 6 weeks is not what I would call a small number

Disgraceful!
Edited by: "chocci" 16th Sep 2017

And now they are advertising thousands more flights at £9.99!!! How the hell are they allowed to do this????

I wouldn't touch Ryanair with a bargepole. I like cheap flights, but their whole attitude towards their customers stinks. I don't even find them particularly cheap when all things are properly considered.

Original Poster

They want airports to limit passengers to a 2 drink limit before boarding, then charge you a fiver for a miniature, minus the mixer

Uilleam1716 m ago

They want airports to limit passengers to a 2 drink limit before boarding, …They want airports to limit passengers to a 2 drink limit before boarding, then charge you a fiver for a miniature, minus the mixer

No one is entitled to drink, it's not a right, if you watch the BBC documentary on drunks on flights it's frankly embarrassing so glad they are doing that.
Edited by: "jackvdbuk" 16th Sep 2017

Brother in law getting married and was due to fly out on Tuesday - got an urgent as I was boarding another plane that my flight has been cancelled!! Total limbo as couldn't sort anything out til landed! And the reason - staff taking holidays!! What type of company allows that's! Never using them again!!!!

Me and my boys flew with Ryanair last year and never had a problem

chocci2 h, 2 m ago

This statement pretty much sums up Ryanair's customer commitment'It …This statement pretty much sums up Ryanair's customer commitment'It "apologised sincerely to the small number of customers affected" and promised to try and rearrange flights.'50 flights per day for 6 weeks is not what I would call a small numberDisgraceful!

In all fairness. Ryanair have hundreds of flights departing at each base every day. They also have a huge amount of bases around Europe not just in the UK, so in fact you'd be surprised that 50 flights per day is very little out of the thousands of Ryanair flights which depart every day from their eubases.

Original Poster

jackvdbuk1 h, 8 m ago

No one is entitled to drink, it's not a right

Yes they are and yes it is,if you are of legal age and I don't watch BBC.

My point was that they don't want you coming on board drunk but will continue to supply you with alcohol on board and charge a small fortune for it or £3.40 for a cuppa.

Have they already told customer which flights are cancelled, the website is still only showing upto today.

Original Poster

Addnan6 m ago

Have they already told customer which flights are cancelled, the website …Have they already told customer which flights are cancelled, the website is still only showing upto today.

This is from their Twitter page, although some have said they have not had an email but their flight is on the cancellations page

Your flight is operating as scheduled unless you have received a cancellation mail. Please check the email address used to make your booking

"Ryanair is to cancel 40 to 50 flights every day for the next six weeks, in a bid to improve punctuality of flights.

The budget Irish-based airline announced the plan on Friday, saying that it was "unacceptable" that its punctuality had fallen below 80% in the first half of this month."

What a bizarre thing to do.
So they really think that cancelling a flight 24 hours before departure is better than poor punctuality which seemingly means slightly delayed!
I have never used them and I would be highly unlikely of doing so now.

jackvdbuk2 h, 46 m ago

No one is entitled to drink, it's not a right, if you watch the BBC …No one is entitled to drink, it's not a right, if you watch the BBC documentary on drunks on flights it's frankly embarrassing so glad they are doing that.

What's the documentary called?

I will avoid them in future. No matter how cheap they are, if you can't get on the blooming plane unless your lucky number is in, there is no point.

Furious Ryanair customers rebooking cancelled flights charged twice for bags and seats - The Telegraph

Quote:
"Furious Ryanair customers whose flights have been cancelled say they are being forced to pay twice to choose a seat and to check in their bags.

Passengers who already paid up to £15 to choose seats on their original flight say they were not refunded the fee by the airline, and were then made to pay again when booking the new flight.

One passenger told the Daily Telegraph: "The website didn't want to let me book on the flight unless I paid twice for the seats and bags.

It was about £60 for our seats and bags (there are 5 of us), which I paid because I didn't want to leave it as we're stuck in Hungary and we need to get back home to go to work so I was worried if I waited until the morning we'd be stuck here for longer."

And in a further kick in the teeth others are claiming they are being made to pay a £16 "flight change fee" even though their flights were cancelled, meaning they did not choose to change their time of travel.

It is unclear whether any of the "double" and superfluous charges will be refunded. Ryanair was contacted for comment."

Original Poster

Scum of the earth, still trying to make money out of peoples misery

I am a Ryan air pilot,
I work from home and fly planes remotely using my PC.

jax6191 h, 55 m ago

Everyone if at the legal age are entitled to drink :-/ they did it because …Everyone if at the legal age are entitled to drink :-/ they did it because they know that the passengers that get drunk before boarding the plane are the type of people that will spend a fiver a time on on-board drinks until they reach the same state. It's for no other reason then to make more money for themselves.

I get where your coming from but your on a flight and really I don't see the appeal of getting smashed and touching up a air stewardess. No need to be drunk or drinking on a flight, like one drink I get but 5 pints at 6am is nuts.

jackvdbuk4 m ago

5 pints at 6am is nuts.

5 pints at 6am with nuts.

Let's do it right.

jackvdbuk12 m ago

I get where your coming from but your on a flight and really I don't see …I get where your coming from but your on a flight and really I don't see the appeal of getting smashed and touching up a air stewardess. No need to be drunk or drinking on a flight, like one drink I get but 5 pints at 6am is nuts.

Not sure if I am understanding your point, Jack. Are you saying you don't need to be tanked up to touch up an air stewardess?

artnada16th Sep

That's what happens when you use a cheap ass company.

That's what happens when you use irresponsible capitalists as leaders. A cheap ass can still useful at night.
Edited by: "splender" 22nd Sep 2017

Agharta16th Sep

"Ryanair is to cancel 40 to 50 flights every day for the next six weeks, …"Ryanair is to cancel 40 to 50 flights every day for the next six weeks, in a bid to improve punctuality of flights.The budget Irish-based airline announced the plan on Friday, saying that it was "unacceptable" that its punctuality had fallen below 80% in the first half of this month."What a bizarre thing to do. So they really think that cancelling a flight 24 hours before departure is better than poor punctuality which seemingly means slightly delayed! I have never used them and I would be highly unlikely of doing so now.

Enough of their pilots left for Norwegian Air etc. for better pay and conditions.

maxbutler200016th Sep

In all fairness. Ryanair have hundreds of flights departing at each base …In all fairness. Ryanair have hundreds of flights departing at each base every day. They also have a huge amount of bases around Europe not just in the UK, so in fact you'd be surprised that 50 flights per day is very little out of the thousands of Ryanair flights which depart every day from their eubases.

You say "huge amount of bases", which means huge amount of resources deployed with huge scale of flexibility and standby actually means 50 flights less compared to one man band with just one aeroplane when he is able to fly daily in September, say, Blackbushe Airport, but with miniscule resource with no flexibility. Sounds like you spin a small % as an excuse to hood rationality and competence. The same spin as saying you serve huge number of fish and chips at huge number of restaurants today and 50 plates have fried batter but no fish in it after frying. So you tell the press , "to be fair, it is only 50 fish n chips". Or worse still, 50 fish n chips shops closed down for the day due to no chef in your huge base of restaurants as analogy, and then you say , we serve x million of portions of fish n chips a year.

In summary, the situation is grossly unfair and perverse when you have huge resources and you spin it to , "In all fairness..." If I were you don't apply for CEO of F.W. Payne and Sons or this could be more serious than my fish n chips analogy.

jackvdbuk16th Sep

No one is entitled to drink, it's not a right, if you watch the BBC …No one is entitled to drink, it's not a right, if you watch the BBC documentary on drunks on flights it's frankly embarrassing so glad they are doing that.

You say, "no one is entitled to drink", we known this for thousands of years, welcome to the club of general knowledge. We can do better than this, the issue is not that of entitlement.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions