Groups

IMPORTANT!!! Register your vote!

Lol, ok it may not be a matter of life and death, but you have until 5pm tomorrow to register your vote for the Harry Hill K Factor!

Register your vote now for Peter the Duck!!!!

Lol, by far the best! We have been cheering him on from the start and he has definitely had the hardest journey (lol, well the sob stories work on the x factor!)

16 Comments

Voted! :thumbsup:

That thing has ruined Harry Hill's show imo, i now record it just so i can skip through it

sancho1983;8114437

That thing has ruined Harry Hill's show imo, i now record it just so i … That thing has ruined Harry Hill's show imo, i now record it just so i can skip through it

True, but it is quite entertaining though

did it Saturday :thumbsup: its the only decent show on telly worth watching.

voted :thumbsup:

Voted x

Voted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for voting everyone!

sancho1983;8114437

That thing has ruined Harry Hill's show imo, i now record it just so i … That thing has ruined Harry Hill's show imo, i now record it just so i can skip through it

I think all the others are awful + without Peter the duck it would be sooooooooo bad! Lol, but I cant help but find peter the duck good!

voted meercat.

used to love harry hill tv burp. its crap now....still watch it though as hubby does!

magicbeans;8119273

voted meercat.

+1

Banned

lol

lol

lol lol lol lol

lol

LOL

LAUGH OUT LOUD

lolz

well Peter the duck won ! & another series of Harry Hill finishes. The guy from Pineapple Studios thats always dancing cracks me up, he must have some form of Tourettes for dancers.

Banned

DanJackson;8119769

lollollol lol lol lollol LOLLAUGH OUT LOUDlolz

lulz

Original Poster

richp;8165473

well Peter the duck won ! & another series of Harry Hill finishes. The … well Peter the duck won ! & another series of Harry Hill finishes. The guy from Pineapple Studios thats always dancing cracks me up, he must have some form of Tourettes for dancers.

Yea! We watched it last night very happy peter the duck won!

harry hill has jumped the shark with this nonsense. Its just a crap cbeebies parody of a once excellent show. Watch charlie brooker on bbc 4 instead.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions