Groups

Imported Car Info needed

I am thinking of having a car imported from abroad, but don't know if the one shown below would be allowed in this country. I'm wondering if anyone else has one of these and can offer any help.

15 Comments

Original Poster

http://i40.tinypic.com/iqa79x.jpg

Original Poster

Seriously though, does anyone have a Honda Civic? Do the wing mirrors fold in?

Predikuesi;4485128

Seriously though, does anyone have a Honda Civic? Do the wing mirrors … Seriously though, does anyone have a Honda Civic? Do the wing mirrors fold in?

a friend of mine had the civic s type and his folded in, not electronically like some of the snazzy cars but he could fold them in towards the car

Hondas are the best cars ever, my Honda Shuttle windows fold in

Banned

think the newer civics mirrors do fold in yeah

Original Poster

Thanks. Just thought I'd get a bit of info before going to see a used car. I have two offered to me today. A Honda Civic and a Rova (Indian import I think). I need a car that has folding mirrors because of the idiots around here who delight in kicking off mirrors.

Banned

207 also have the mirror thingy but I wouldnt go for a Rova meself

you should cruise like me Pred looking badass
    http://www.hostbase.nl/images/110/()_()_a1)aaaaaaPtblackhill.jpg

Where's the car from? Japan? Most Jap spec cars do it as there is a tax on the width of a car over there, and they have to below narrower than a specific size when parked.

octobergirl;4485198

Hondas are the best cars ever, my Honda Shuttle windows fold in

You sure?

honda have carparks round here full of cars for sale (can't shift them) they shut down the plant (25 miles up the road from me) for 4 months

help my local communtity and buy a new one :lol:

Best used car I ever bought was a Japanese import (Isuzu Big Horn aka Trooper). There are running requirements for vehicles over there that are much higher. I'd do it again.

kyalion;4485471

You sure?

positive, out of curiosity I just went out and tried before posting ,its not an import though

octobergirl - You 100% sure the windows fold in - i know people with that car and theres dont?

ODB_69;4485302

207 also have the mirror thingy but I wouldnt go for a Rova meselfyou … 207 also have the mirror thingy but I wouldnt go for a Rova meselfyou should cruise like me Pred looking badass

Badass?? More chance of looking like an undertaker in one of those. :roll:

I'm amazed that anyone would still import cars to the UK with the current exchange rate, can't be worth while any longer?:thinking:

octobergirl;4492910

positive, out of curiosity I just went out and tried before posting ,its … positive, out of curiosity I just went out and tried before posting ,its not an import though

vengod;4492976

octobergirl - You 100% sure the windows fold in - i know people with … octobergirl - You 100% sure the windows fold in - i know people with that car and theres dont?

That's what I meant. I'm sure the mirrors fold in, but not the windows.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals45
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1520
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767242
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…78

See more discussions