Importing pictures and videos to PC without iTunes

Posted 3rd Dec
As title, whenever I try to import my pictures and videos to my PC using itunes or Windows 10 picture import tool, it hangs after it's searched/downloaded around 3000 photos/videos.

Is there a better/easier tool to download the files to the PC without it constantly crashing?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Copy trans photo software
Use iCloud to sync all your photos with your laptop, they’ll just download to a folder as and when.
winzzz03/12/2019 09:53

Use iCloud to sync all your photos with your laptop, they’ll just download …Use iCloud to sync all your photos with your laptop, they’ll just download to a folder as and when.

Not really an option when I've got 200GB of photos and video's.

rboyo201003/12/2019 09:52

Copy trans photo software

I'll give this a try, cheers.
BadMF03/12/2019 09:57

Not really an option when I've got 200GB of photos and video's.I'll give …Not really an option when I've got 200GB of photos and video's.I'll give this a try, cheers.

If you don’t want to pay for the storage use Google Photos instead, free unlimited but capped at 12megapixels per image.
I already pay for iCloud storage, I just don't have the time to upload that much data over very slow wifi, I need to wipe the phone in the next hour.
You could simply copy the whole photos folder to your PC while it's connected by USB
Nothing else will be as fast or reliable.
Edited by: "Make.Amazon.Great.Again" 3rd Dec
Why on earth did I not know this was an option! Saved me a load of time fannying with software! Cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions