Groups

Improvements At Work?

Have you ever improved anything at work and got the recognition for it. For example, changed a process and saved 3 hours working time a result, what did you do and what recognition did you get?

Hopefully theres not alot of people out there who dont get the recognition for something they've done. Even worse if someone has said the idea was theirs, and took all the glory.

2 Comments

Banned

Not filling in my log book or training record for 8 months, that saved me about 100 hours ....the recognition I got was an action plan on using those 100 hours to fill in my log book and training record

Original Poster

lumoruk;4686175

Not filling in my log book or training record for 8 months, that saved me … Not filling in my log book or training record for 8 months, that saved me about 100 hours ....the recognition I got was an action plan on using those 100 hours to fill in my log book and training record

LOL nice one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions