Groups

In a rush after work with a short shopping list - where is the best place to stop by?

I'm after a couple of items in a rush, unfortunately I can't find stock anywhere - yet the items I require are everyday items that should be available in a pharmacy.

I'll be in Birmingham City Centre for around 5:15 today, so where can I pick up some Vaseline Petroleum Gelly, and some Beecham Powder (the actual white powder rather than the stuff for a cold).

Any ideas?

Zak.

3 Comments

Erm, a pharmacist?

Boots a good starting point?

I think there is a large superdrug on the opposite corner of Corporation St to Rackhams isn't there?

There are multiple Boots in the Pallisades and a big one down by M&S on Bull St.

Whereabouts in Brum will you be and do you know the city centre at all?

Edited by: "greg_68" 10th Dec 2010

Original Poster

greg_68

I think there is a large superdrug on the opposite corner of Corporation … I think there is a large superdrug on the opposite corner of Corporation St to Rackhams isn't there?There are multiple Boots in the Pallisades and a big one down by M&S on Bull St.Whereabouts in Brum will you be and do you know the city centre at all?

Thanks for the tip, I hadnt tried Superdrug although I had no luck at Boots.

Zak.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions