35 Comments

yeah brah, woudnt even need to be a survival situation

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;2724064

yeah brah, woudnt even need to be a survival situation

lol...

If I had too...and they were already dead...then I would

Nah I'm not BG1.

no id put them outta their misery before chomping on a leg!!!

ODB_69;2724068

lol...If I had too...and they were already dead...then I would

lol would be alpha :thumbsup:

Banned

In a survival situation i think most would do anything to stay alive its instinct, im assuming you mean eat our own flesh with the "alive style"

depends on how its cooked

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2724079

In a survival situation i think most would do anything to stay alive its … In a survival situation i think most would do anything to stay alive its instinct, im assuming you mean eat our own flesh with the "alive style"

no as in Alive the film...with the plane crash and they were forced to eat the dead passengers...dont thinmk I could eat myself...that I just dont wanna think about

Banned

Male or female

Only if it was coated in the Colonel's secret flavor recipe of 11 herbs and spices! Then I'd eat anything....

I would. eat and survive or starve and die? No brainer

sassie;2724079

In a survival situation i think most would do anything to stay alive its … In a survival situation i think most would do anything to stay alive its instinct, im assuming you mean eat our own flesh with the "alive style"

ohhh a bit off the subjet, but did you see kill it, cook it, wear it???? that poor fox that had eaten its own leg

Banned

ODB_69;2724090

no as in Alive the film...with the plane crash and they were forced to … no as in Alive the film...with the plane crash and they were forced to eat the dead passengers...dont thinmk I could eat myself...that I just dont wanna think about

Oh sorry, yes i remember that film, true story wasnt it, and didnt the families of some of the dead try to sue those that survived

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2724101

Oh sorry, yes i remember that film, true story wasnt it, and didnt the … Oh sorry, yes i remember that film, true story wasnt it, and didnt the families of some of the dead try to sue those that survived

dunno about that but was defo true

Id eat the calves first, its the most used muscle so would taste the best i'd think (after heart)

Banned

ODB_69;2724106

dunno about that but was defo true

yes it was horrific, you cant even imagine how they most survived

Banned

black gerbil1;2724114

Id eat the calves first, its the most used muscle so would taste the best … Id eat the calves first, its the most used muscle so would taste the best i'd think (after heart)

they eat to survive you idiot, not for a feast

Great, now I have images of Cannibal Holocaust in my mind; just what I need when I'm just about to record a death metal band! Hopefully I will be back later complete with all limbs & digits

Banned

Survival of the fittest, I definitely would................live at all costs

I'd eat them yeah....... I wouldnt eat BG1 though, he's more like a toothpick

sassie;2724126

they eat to survive you idiot, not for a feast

still brah, calves id eat first, what about you?

MinstrelMan;2724137

I'd eat them yeah....... I wouldnt eat BG1 though, he's more like a … I'd eat them yeah....... I wouldnt eat BG1 though, he's more like a toothpick

you could eat for a year with the amount of muscle on my quads.

I wouldn't eat human, we probably taste like "poo".

If I was in a plane crash in the alps. I'd use my mobile phone to phone for help, if no signal, I'd carry all the survivors to safety (on my back or a homemade sled)

Only if there was a decent chianti about to eat their liver with :oops:
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/facelift/lecter0103.jpg

If it were 'lady' meat I may just eat it anyhow . No mens meat passing my lips ;-)

ctuk;2724141

I wouldn't eat human, we probably taste like "poo".

No. More like fish. Yum!

Original Poster Banned

Gotta admit...the thought of human and Reggae Reggae sauce is actually making me hungry

Tastes just like chicken.

Abvance;2724354

Tastes just like chicken.

That's just the Italians.

We meat eaters probably do anyway....with the amount of undisclosed industrial injuries in meat factories.....Shepherds Pie anyone :whistling:

Sloth/Mod

I would...............unless it was MM becuase that would not be enough to be getting on with. :lol:

Banned

I have eaten a few human neck's in my time :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2724816

I have eaten a few human neck's in my time :whistling:

I'll bet

That film annoyed me no end, why did they wait so long for to chomp on a human ice lolly?

I would be tucking in within the hour, or shortly after the stash of inflight peanuts ran out.

And I would probably start on a nice peice of rump, I like my steak cooked Blue, so a fresh human should be just right.
According to that japanese dude who ate his gf in paris, humans taste like pork.

choc1969;2724444

We meat eaters probably do anyway....with the amount of undisclosed … We meat eaters probably do anyway....with the amount of undisclosed industrial injuries in meat factories.....Shepherds Pie anyone :whistling:

Dont want to even think about this :shock:

But reading this thread has made me wonder about what different people who taste like.. Veggies would probably have a different flavour to meat eaters.

i would eat the hot women first...

saves cooking

foxymissroxy;2724073

no id put them outta their misery before chomping on a leg!!!

peter eating joes legs:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions