Groups

In alot of pain

Been out all day enjoying the lovely sun
    However this evening i have learn you can get, not only burnt shoulders and nose but also burnt lips.

They sting so bad

Everyone else enjoy the sun today x

11 Comments

Awww, you should buy some frozen lollies for tomorrow or my favourite is to freeze the innocent kids single packs and have them like a lolly. Yum.

i have only burnt once, was on my feet in cyprus last summer, went to a water park lol it was 40 degrees that day and i didnt put sun cream on my feet all day, tht hurt like hell

I've had very sun cooked lips before, I caked them in Vaseline and that did the trick; but it means no kissing for you tonight! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;8447969

i have only burnt once, was on my feet in cyprus last summer, went to a … i have only burnt once, was on my feet in cyprus last summer, went to a water park lol it was 40 degrees that day and i didnt put sun cream on my feet all day, tht hurt like hell

i got really badly sunburnt and had sun stroke before on holiday before i couldnt move , i just laid in bed, i couldnt even bath as it hurt to much

windhoek;8447973

I've had very sun cooked lips before, I caked them in Vaseline and that … I've had very sun cooked lips before, I caked them in Vaseline and that did the trick; but it means no kissing for you tonight! :thumbsup:

no one wants to kiss me so thats not a problem:p

Sun? Where?

Best invest in some aloe vera gel lol

was bloomin freezin here in Brizzle, damned Arctic wind bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Original Poster

was really dare i say it hot in se london today x

Tinkytayls;8448038

was really dare i say it hot in se london today x

Yes, you can say it - it was baking in SE London today - 'twas luverly!! :thumbsup:

i don't like hot sun at all... as for burnt lips..ouch! ..do they peel then?!

Bit of sun but a chilled breeze here in Northern Ireland, would love a bit of heat.

Midge
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2253
      2. Fraudulent site289
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846373
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348

See more discussions