In Amazon Warehouse Deals, what does it mean when item condition is described as only “Item will come repackaged”?

Found 26th Dec 2015
So I am on Amazon Warehouse Deals right now.
For Z3, a there a many options for “Very Good” condition.
While most items have some details about the item condition, there are 2 which only say “Item will come repackaged”.

Anyone has any idea what it actually means about the product condition?
Community Updates
6 Comments
I'm assuming previously damaged packaging but otherwise as new? Why not go on Amazon chat and get an answer there?
ktm666

I'm assuming previously damaged packaging but otherwise as new? Why not … I'm assuming previously damaged packaging but otherwise as new? Why not go on Amazon chat and get an answer there?

ktm666

I'm assuming previously damaged packaging but otherwise as new? Why not … I'm assuming previously damaged packaging but otherwise as new? Why not go on Amazon chat and get an answer there?

Thank you. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that.
I bought a microwave with the same description.

It came looking like they had played football with it.

It went back.
willhay555

I bought a microwave with the same description.It came looking like they … I bought a microwave with the same description.It came looking like they had played football with it.It went back.

Oh, that is not good at all. They told me what ktm666 said. Have the conversation on email (just in case)
Very good was a damaged item for me too

I’ve ordered it now. Thankfully I can return it if incase its damaged.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions