in car bluetooth handsfree kit

8 replies
Found 31st Jan
could anyone recommend a cheapish in car hands free kit? maybe that has a steering wheel attachment to answer calls without incurring fines and points? wondering if something exists.? cant afford a full Bluetooth installation like parrot or whatever brand they are.

7 Comments

You'd probably be better off getting one of those things that stick in your ear - yes I know they look silly and I know it's easy to forget to take it off only to find yourself in public wearing it and looking like a right prat but on the flip side they do work and work quite well and they are cheap as chips.

It's a no brainer really.
Edited by: "pennyfarthing88" 31st Jan

Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Patuoxun Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter USB Car Charger Hands-Free Calling Wireless Radio Transmitter Car Kit with 3.5mm Audio Device TF Card Slot for iPhone 7 SE 6s 6s Plus, iPad, HTC and Other Smartphone ,Grey amazon.co.uk/dp/…21Q

Parrot visor is ok at around £60. There is nothing brilliant on the market, just ok ish.. I have given up as I feel it's all to dangerous.

I bought this and think it is excellent for the price:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1485902757&sr=8-4π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=bluetooth+handsfree+car+kit&dpPl=1&dpID=41spWVo7OKL&ref=plSrch

Original Poster

thanks guys. I'll take a look.

lidl have them in reduced now , ring the stores near yourself to find if they have stock tho

£9.99
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769436
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861869
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet911
    4. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.610

See more discussions