Groups

In car MP3 player holder

I'm looking for an mp3 player holder for my car. The mp3 player I have is a Sony NWZ-A729

The type I have in mind is two magnets, one which I can stick in my car on the dashboard, and one which I can stick on the back of my mp3 player... does this even exist?!

If not, what's the next best option....

Rep awaits you....Thanks!

5 Comments

Arnt most car dashes plastic ?

Can't you just get a mobile phone holder They either fix on the screen or come with a stick on method. Possibley in somewhere like poundland i've seen them

I have a windscreen mount with a magnet, will try to find out where I got it from...........
    ]This should do it

Original Poster

renown;6688135

Arnt most car dashes plastic ?Can't you just get a mobile phone holder … Arnt most car dashes plastic ?Can't you just get a mobile phone holder They either fix on the screen or come with a stick on method. Possibley in somewhere like poundland i've seen them

no I meant two bits of magnet, one to stick on the dash, one to stick onto the back of the mp3 player

skusey;6688141

I have a windscreen mount with a magnet, will try to find out where I got … I have a windscreen mount with a magnet, will try to find out where I got it from...........]This should do it

don't really want to stick it on the windscreen because then it's out of reach to change tracks etc

Original Poster

^that's pretty much perfect... thanks!!

my only concern is, can the magnets damage/harm the mp3 player in any way?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions