In-ear headphone remote ideas

Found 24th May
So I have a decent pair of in-ear headphones, use them with my android phone to listen to music, but I'm sick of having to unlock my phone to skip a track.

Is there any remotes I can use to solve this?
Community Updates
AskEarphonesHeadphones
9 Comments
Buy some Bluetooth earphones. You hold down the +/- volume keys on the remote to skip back/forward track.
Buy a smart watch
kester7641 m ago

Buy a smart watch

Don't really like wearing watches.
RiverDragon846 m ago

Buy some Bluetooth earphones. You hold down the +/- volume keys on the …Buy some Bluetooth earphones. You hold down the +/- volume keys on the remote to skip back/forward track.

The in-ear I have cost a decent amount, don't really want to spend a fair amount on Bluetooth heapdhphones tbh.
jaybizzle1 h, 0 m ago

The in-ear I have cost a decent amount, don't really want to spend a fair …The in-ear I have cost a decent amount, don't really want to spend a fair amount on Bluetooth heapdhphones tbh.

Somewhere for you to start anyhow.

amazon.co.uk/Gri…XP4
Doesnt the stock music app have a widget with the play, pause and the skip forwards and skip backwatds buttons on the lock screen, mine does 33856538-Ra4l7.jpg
Edited by: "ding" 25th May
I think you underestimate the sound quality of some Bluetooth earphones, they might even sound better than current earphones. They could be a decent substitute. I gone from wired to Bluetooth, and I wouldn't go back to wired.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 25th May
RiverDragon858 m ago

I think you underestimate the sound quality of some Bluetooth earphones, …I think you underestimate the sound quality of some Bluetooth earphones, they might even sound better than current earphones. They could be a decent substitute. I gone from wired to Bluetooth, and I wouldn't go back to wired.

Problem is I spent a fair amount on the in-ear, not too keen on spending any more, just looking for a remote really. I'd probably buy Bluetooth ones if I hadn't bought the in-ear ones at the start of the year.
ding4 h, 54 m ago

Doesnt the stock music app have a widget with the play, pause and the skip …Doesnt the stock music app have a widget with the play, pause and the skip forwards and skip backwatds buttons on the lock screen, mine does [Image]

Would be a pain having to drag the phone out my pocket tbh, or tapping the phone in my pocket might look really dodgy in public, lol. I just want something to have in my hand.
Edited by: "jaybizzle" 25th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants