In ear headphones /ear buds

Posted 15th Dec 2019
My partner has dropped the hint they he would like near earbuds, so that he can reduce time wearing the over head thingys and have something more discreet.

I barely used them so I have no idea where to start.

Only ones I've seen are jabra 65t, 75t, apple airpods, bose or under armour.

Can anyone offer advice from having or used any, or known of any half decent in ear.

I did buy a cheap option before but let's say the quality explained the price lol.
Thank you
Sarah
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
I’ve tried a few wireless earbuds and have been pleasantly surprised by both the AirPods and the Galaxy buds, in my opinion the AirPods are probably one of the best all rounders for the convenience, especially if you partner uses iOS (iPhone, iPad) or MacOS devices.

The price of the latest AirPods 2 have fallen a bit, there are also AirPods Pro that recently released and have much better audio quality and noise cancellation (which might be a great feature considering you stated he uses over-ear headphones) but are also near double the price.

If your partner uses android I only have a bit of experience with some Anker earbuds and Samsung Galaxy Buds, both good as well.
Edited by: "hasnain" 15th Dec 2019
Enacfire future plus
Big fan of these noise cancelling works a treat for whatever situation. The companion app has so many customisable features to tailor to you. I find them really comfy and lightweight. The touch controls work great. Most importantly the audio is incredible
Edited by: "_Whatever_" 15th Dec 2019
_Whatever_15/12/2019 15:56

Big fan of these. Noise cancelling works a treat for whatever situation. …Big fan of these. Noise cancelling works a treat for whatever situation. The companion app has so many customisable features to tailor to you. I find them really comfy and lightweight. The touch controls work great. Most importantly the audio is incredible

Link isn't working.
What's your budget?

Have a look at Sony WF-1000XM3. They're around the £200.00 mark if that falls within your spend.
_Whatever_15/12/2019 15:57

Apologies Try this Apologies Try this amazon.co.uk/Sony-WF-1000XM3-Cancelling-Headphones-Connection-Black/dp/B07T2FGG2Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=sony+wh-1000xm3&qid=1576425460&sprefix=sony&sr=8-4

I just recommended the same
_Whatever_15/12/2019 15:59

Good taste

I'm a fan of Sony but not exclusively. Also have MDR-V700 for DJing, Sony hi-res player and Sony stereo!!
psychedelicrenegade15/12/2019 16:02

I'm a fan of Sony but not exclusively. Also have MDR-V700 for DJing, Sony …I'm a fan of Sony but not exclusively. Also have MDR-V700 for DJing, Sony hi-res player and Sony stereo!!

Oh nice you definitely know your audio being a DJ I haven’t found any better for in ear that I have personally used than the Sony WF-1000XM3s. Used to have beats X and they were awful quality both build and audio. Don’t go for them OP
_Whatever_15/12/2019 16:05

Oh nice you definitely know your audio being a DJ I haven’t found a …Oh nice you definitely know your audio being a DJ I haven’t found any better for in ear that I have personally used than the Sony WF-1000XM3s. Used to have beats X and they were awful quality both build and audio. Don’t go for them OP

I can fully agree with @_Whatever_ here, had the beats X and they were very poor.
I’d suggest he needs to try some before buying. I’ve tried numerous pairs and found many to be uncomfortable and hard to get to stay in with any confidence. The only ones that worked for me were the AirPods Pro which I found incredibly comfortable to wear for hours. But unfortunately they ain’t cheap!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants