Groups

in flight movies

hi y'all. i'm flying outta birmingham to crete this week and was wondering if anybody knows what the in flight movies are on thomas cook airlines at the mo. have tried their website but it only covers long haul flights. info needed cos if the movies are good i wont bother with the portable dvd player
    thaks and rep for any help

10 Comments

i will speak to my folks later as they flew out last night with TC so will ask them what was on and let u know

June 2007? (in URL)

Went to Greece recently, I think we had 17 Again or Monsters Vs Aliens on the way out, and Star Trek, Race To Witch Mountain and Night at the Museum 2 on the way back

Justice_Ste;6279059

Went to Greece recently, I think we had 17 Again or Monsters Vs Aliens on … Went to Greece recently, I think we had 17 Again or Monsters Vs Aliens on the way out, and Star Trek, Race To Witch Mountain and Night at the Museum 2 on the way back

+1
    to canada!

so prob them, but we had pink panther two and Night of the museum two on the way back!

Snakes on a plane
    Con Air
    Passenger 57
    Alive
    Final Destination 1
    Executive decision
    Die Hard 2
    United 93
    9/11
    Airport

all good films to watch in-flight.

harlzter;6279496

Snakes on a planeCon AirPassenger 57Alive Final Destination 1Executive … Snakes on a planeCon AirPassenger 57Alive Final Destination 1Executive decisionDie Hard 2United 939/11Airportall good films to watch in-flight.

I loled

Original Poster

harlzter;6279496

Snakes on a planeCon AirPassenger 57Alive Final Destination 1Executive … Snakes on a planeCon AirPassenger 57Alive Final Destination 1Executive decisionDie Hard 2United 939/11Airportall good films to watch in-flight.

you forgot air force one :-D

thanks for help so far,hoping for night at the museum and monsters vs aliens

17 again was on when my son went to turkey
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions