Expired

In need of a laptop for £249

8 replies
Found 30th Dec 2009
I maybe asking for too much but i need a laptop with a good battery/dual core processor/3gb ram +. I know there are a few good offers on here but they seem to be £399. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8 Comments

I managed to pick up a Dell Inspiron 1525 Dual core with 2GB for under £200 on the Dell outlet site but they are few and far between.

avoint;3902554

I managed to pick up a Dell Inspiron 1525 Dual core with 2GB for under … I managed to pick up a Dell Inspiron 1525 Dual core with 2GB for under £200 on the Dell outlet site but they are few and far between.

wow. wouldn't mind seeing the link for that one. I managed to get it for £250 or so.

nothing at under £200

Original Poster

yer ive bought one before when the £55 off deal was running but the laptops seem to be quite expensive if you don't buy during the money off deals

They change all the time. Sometimes just a case of being lucky. They often add vouchers too so worth keeping an eye open.

Original Poster

no one else?

mooosey;3905003

no one else?

Hi there! I'd be tempted to wait a couple more weeks, as ideally you want to wait until the sales really kick off for the various vendors out there. Only other option on the go is to consider purchasing a netbook as there are various options out there if you consider going down that route.

Sorry its not much help to you mate! :oops:

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604796
    2. word association Game74244889
    3. Lower car insurance54
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322848

See more discussions