Found 11th May 2009
Hope someone out there can help........
I'm looking for a new job, preferably one where I can use my pc and stay at home. So does anyone have any suggestions? And how do you become a moderator and is this job voluntary?

12 Comments

Banned

thesaint...is that you?!

Banned

H_K;5182108

thesaint...is that you?!

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 he is the mod in waiting me thinks :roll:

many jobs you can do at home and get paid, web designer, write documents, etc

take a look at [url]www.moneysavingexpert.com[/url] forums and look at getafreelancer.com

Hi there queen of the freebies:thumbsup:
Re moderator, I don't know but it can't hurt to ask Admin privately. All the moderators I know have been respected forum users who have been asked by their respective Admins - but no harm in trying.
Depends which forum/site as to whether it's voluntary or not.

Original Poster

chesso;5182406

Hi there queen of the freebies:thumbsup:Re moderator, I don't know but it … Hi there queen of the freebies:thumbsup:Re moderator, I don't know but it can't hurt to ask Admin privately. All the moderators I know have been respected forum users who have been asked by their respective Admins - but no harm in trying.Depends which forum/site as to whether it's voluntary or not.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Magenta]Thanks will give it a try :thumbsup:
rep added to you[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

pinkmelonsmr2;5182542

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Magenta]Thanks will give it a try … [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Magenta]Thanks will give it a try :thumbsup:rep added to you[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

You're welcome. Good luck.:thumbsup:

Sports Arbitrage! Need a bit of capital to get up and runnning but you can make anything upto £6k a month.

lol.
you dont get paid for being a mod.

deathtrap3000;5183045

lol.you dont get paid for being a mod.

Not ever nor on any site? Are you certain?

There's a mod on here that bangs on about how much they get paid for sitting on their butt staring at posts all day!!!

I really can't see it being more than pocket money but you never know, I know most sites are voluntary mind!

ms2005;5183009

Sports Arbitrage! Need a bit of capital to get up and runnning but you … Sports Arbitrage! Need a bit of capital to get up and runnning but you can make anything upto £6k a month.

Can you explain this for me? I've got a giant wad of cash here and nothing much to do with it, so and this arbitrage thing sounds interesting.

Isn't this also known as matched betting?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions