in need of entertainment of the male kind.....

OK.....myself...and another member who shall remain nameless would rather like to have some male attention to take our minds off other things.....also......we are sooooooooooo bored so need some entertainment.......

161 Comments

Whatever do you mean? I didn't think this was that kind of forum.

Original Poster

cmon...someone talk....im bored...no1 online...nothin on the telly (apart from the rugby which i am watchin but i can multi task :))...so this is the last resort :?

hi tiger why not go out and have a good nite in town wherever that is

tpol;6329466

you are kidding ............... right????:w00t:

Original Poster

tpol;6329466

lol this forum is every type of forum imagineable.....
starsparkle2311;6329472

Prepare to have your inbox filled.........................not by me btw … Prepare to have your inbox filled.........................not by me btw I'm female, but plenty of males on here who love this sort of opportunity

I wouldnt be too sure....more of an attention grabber OP than anything else lol.....theres no general chat about random things thread tnite...

you came on here for males. Dont you want a man then.??????????? pmsl No good coming here then

starsparkle2311;6329472

Prepare to have your inbox filled.........................not by me btw … Prepare to have your inbox filled.........................not by me btw I'm female, but plenty of males on here who love this sort of opportunity

I think she'd like her inbox filled :-D;-)

and not with pms... lol

Original Poster

ODB_69;6329477

http://30sleeps.com/blog/2008/03/09/how-to-get-a-life/

yeah....says you with over 19,000 posts :?
singer;6329480

hi tiger why not go out and have a good nite in town wherever that is

town would be leeds....which would be way too expensive seen as I havent yet been able to find a job after graduating

lil_tiger;6329471

cmon...someone talk....im bored...no1 online...nothin on the telly (apart … cmon...someone talk....im bored...no1 online...nothin on the telly (apart from the rugby which i am watchin but i can multi task :))...so this is the last resort :?

Which channel is the rugby on please?

:roll:

Original Poster

Heavertron;6329513

Which channel is the rugby on please?

iv got it on sky sports 2....its league....
starsparkle2311;6329520

We're all attention seekers, some just have more subtle ways of doing it:p

hmmmmm I have recently learnt that being subtle gets me nowhere....:x so amen to blatanty

why hello there

Banned

lil_tiger;6329510

yeah....says you with over 19,000 posts :?

You would too if you used to work where I did
you're doing this in your own time

micoo;6329534

why hello there

I knew it lol

starsparkle2311;6329472

Iwould`nt mind filling her inbox

starsparkle2311;6329484

Beware of the man with the halo tho', if he hasn't already pm'd … Beware of the man with the halo tho', if he hasn't already pm'd you...................

I lol'd :-D

ClarityofMind;6329506

I think she'd like her inbox filled :-D;-)and not with pms... lol

LOL'd even more....oh the irony.....:-D

StevenA2000_uk;6329548

I lol'd :-DLOL'd even more....oh the irony.....:-D

Shut up Steven my inbox isnt full

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6329548

I lol'd :-DLOL'd even more....oh the irony.....:-D

8 mins 'steve'....your losing your edge

Original Poster

micoo;6329534

why hello there

hey micoo
smallkiwi;6329538

Iwould`nt mind filling her inbox

hmmm....yet you dont know me....:whistling: lol

Can't you make your own fun? I mean do you really need male members of this forum; nutters I tell you, real nutters.

Hot chocolate, nice soft pillows, a DVD that's what you need.

lil_tiger;6329566

hey micoo :)hmmm....yet you dont know me....:whistling: lol

it's your best offer yet lol

tpol;6329577

Can't you make your own fun? I mean do you really need male members of … Can't you make your own fun? I mean do you really need male members of this forum; nutters I tell you, real nutters.Hot chocolate, nice soft pillows, a DVD that's what you need.

she has nice pillows I tell ya

starsparkle2311;6329472

Nah not me :whistling:

lil_tiger;6329566

hey micoo :)hmmm....yet you dont know me....:whistling: lol

how is ya?

Original Poster

micoo;6329600

how is ya?

been better but tryin t keep mi mind off things....yourself???? lol....yes i do realise we could just have this convo in msn but ahhh well lol

:whistling:

Q: If a motorcyclist runs into a woman, who is to blame?

A: The motorcyclist is. He shouldn't have been riding in the kitchen?

Original Poster

tpol;6329577

Can't you make your own fun? I mean do you really need male members of … Can't you make your own fun? I mean do you really need male members of this forum; nutters I tell you, real nutters.Hot chocolate, nice soft pillows, a DVD that's what you need.

nahhhhh cos that would give me waaaaaay too much time to think bout stuff.....multi taskin is the way forward.....plus i really dont wanna miss the rugby
ClarityofMind;6329586

she has nice pillows I tell ya

lol.....:oops:

Supermod

Who wants some then?

ugh, wise up,
oj

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6329639

Who wants some then?

lol lol lol jay we would get into a legal argument or something.........hmmmm court roleplay??? :whistling:

lil_tiger;6329637

nahhhhh cos that would give me waaaaaay too much time to think bout … nahhhhh cos that would give me waaaaaay too much time to think bout stuff.....multi taskin is the way forward.....plus i really dont wanna miss the rugby :)lol.....:oops:

If you're watching the Rugby, surely there's enough Male company there. Just pretend you're in the middle of the scrum.

lil_tiger;6329618

been better but tryin t keep mi mind off things....yourself???? … been better but tryin t keep mi mind off things....yourself???? lol....yes i do realise we could just have this convo in msn but ahhh well lol

hukd is more fun :lol:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6329678

your doing this wrongyour supposed to announce that your single...or … your doing this wrongyour supposed to announce that your single...or better still heartbroken over a recent split with your OH....then you post some drunken pics..........starting a thread...aint gonna attract much but the dregs...like you have already attracted it would seem.....:lol:

lmao OK......wellllllllll im single....devastatingly heartbroken and on the rebound so will consider anything with the correct anatomy (not too sure about the pics as Im not tipsy)

(is that a bit better)

jellybaby22;6329678

starting a thread...aint gonna attract much but the dregs...like you have … starting a thread...aint gonna attract much but the dregs...like you have already attracted it would seem.....:lol:

That's rather judgmental of you. I am offended.

lil_tiger;6329705

lmao OK......wellllllllll im single....devastatingly heartbroken and on … lmao OK......wellllllllll im single....devastatingly heartbroken and on the rebound so will consider anything with the correct anatomy (not too sure about the pics as Im not tipsy)(is that a bit better)

lol, I have some really nice anatomy.... but it might not be to your taste :w00t:

Dave xx

Original Poster

tpol;6329700

If you're watching the Rugby, surely there's enough Male company there. … If you're watching the Rugby, surely there's enough Male company there. Just pretend you're in the middle of the scrum.

oooooooo good thinking....what I wouldnt do to be there :whistling:
micoo;6329704

hukd is more fun :lol:

really???? I havent found the webcam function on HUKD yet :whistling:

tpol;6329714

That's rather judgmental of you. I am offended.

lol, you cant have it both ways either make her an offer or dont :w00t::-D;-)

lil_tiger;6329721

oooooooo good thinking....what I wouldnt do to be there … oooooooo good thinking....what I wouldnt do to be there :whistling:really???? I havent found the webcam function on HUKD yet :whistling:

:lol::lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763818
    2. GOT Leaks again413
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214048
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861843

See more discussions