In search of IKEA Online Discounts

Found 16th Sep 2017
So i have been online browsing a few items for the kids room on ikea's website. Found this bunk bed ikea.com/gb/…33/

But then i come to realise delivery is £35. Is there any discount codes or promos to help offset a bit of the cost as this send the total to £120.
Dont know if joining ikea family comes with free delivery for a month like tesco delivery saver does (trial)
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
They don't do them
Go to ike
It is much better to go to the store, buy the items and ask them to follow you and deliver ( they do this all the time for £5-£10 according to how far you are from their store )
If you're close enough to go and collect it then do that. The product description for everything will give you the size of the boxes it all comes in so you can measure your car before going.

If you're not then you'll either have to find someone going there or suck up the £35 delivery cost
Original Poster
Yeh ikea isn’t that close to me.... I live in leicester and the closest is Coventry
not many discounts at ikea wife got 8% vouchers through work discount scheme
Sometimes their family card offers discounts or even eat as much furniture as you like where what you spend in restaurant is deducted from your shopping bill.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants