Groups

In shock

I've been ill all day and not been on the pc since before lunch i just switched on to find an email saying i had won £5000 in the February prize draw on Gfk panel .I am shaking can hardly write this i have won lots of things before but nothing like this i am so happy.

Chaos

22 Comments

http://www.devynns.com/pictures/Congratulations-Balloon-and-Flower-Bouquet.jpg

well done!

well done!!!!!

Fantastic...so where are you taking me and the gang?????

Can you forwards the email to me so I can at least pretend for five minutes that i've won too:oops:

I have had many emails in the past saying I have won stuff, I probably have won half of them but I sign up for stuff and then forget! :giggle:

Congratulations

Congratulations chaos

Hearty congrats! It's obviously good news - but as i am thick - please could someone explain what a gfk panel is?

wow, congrats.

Original Poster

jelli89

Hearty congrats! It's obviously good news - but as i am thick - please … Hearty congrats! It's obviously good news - but as i am thick - please could someone explain what a gfk panel is?

Heres the link for you
    whatb.co.uk/ind…asp

Chaos

I do loads of online surveys and won diddly squat:-(

Glad that you have won summat, chaos:thumbsup:

Maybe my turn next,can live in hope!!

So you're buying 10 PS3's with the winnings I guess - May I ask who the other 9 are for?:thumbsup:

And it's not ever 1st April !!!
    Well done and congrats

Pretty soon HUKDeals will be doing this with all that referral money.

Original Poster

MBeeching

So you're buying 10 PS3's with the winnings I guess - May I ask who the … So you're buying 10 PS3's with the winnings I guess - May I ask who the other 9 are for?:thumbsup:

Lol nice try ;-)
    Nah don't want a PS3 quite happy with the Wii.
    Think it will probably be a new bathroom and if any left over maybe a LCD TV so maybe asking for advice on those.

Chaos

Wow congrats I am so jealous, never won a penny in my life!!

well done!!!!

top stuff..well done :thumbsup:

Congratulations Chaos_Theory Nice one!

I hate you!!!

Not really, your really my bestest bestestest friend in the world.

Original Poster

beerman1

I hate you!!!Not really, your really my bestest bestestest friend in the … I hate you!!!Not really, your really my bestest bestestest friend in the world.

:giggle:

Well Done! So nice to hear of somebody actually winning one of these kinda things :thumbsup:

Congrats Chaos_theory

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o175/hotukdeals/money.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93167
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30116
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505

See more discussions