Groups

In-Store Cashback now available with Quidco!

Wouldn't it be great to walk into a real store - on the high street - and earn Quidco cashback? Thanks to blood, sweat and a fair few tears, the retail team at Quidco have made it possible - and it couldn't be easier, with no special codes needed! Soon your Quidco account will be bursting with cashback from shopping in-store.

* Register - Safely register your debit and credit cards here
    * Shop - Shop in-store with our offline retailers, using your registered cards
    * Cashback - Earn cashback direct to your Quidco account

Register one of these cards -
    VISA / VISA ELECTRON / VISA DEBIT / MASTERCARD / MAESTRO/ DELTA / SOLO

Get in store cashback at the following stores;

Sports Direct - 4.5%
    Halfords - 4.5%
    Cineworld - 4.5%
    Little Chef - 4.5%
    Dorothy Perkins - 4.5%
    The Greene King Group - 4.5%
    Austin Reed - 3.6% on first transaction / 5.4% thereafter
    Feather & Black - 2.25%
    Direct Gold - 1.35%

* I registered my card and forgot about this - i have just checked my balance and have 2 tracked - from Cineworld & Little Chef. *

8 Comments

this seems to work well - I've had two transactions tracked for halfords - once you've registered it's all automatic

cheers op will go register mine

Hmmm, I registered mine a while back, since then I've had a few transactions in sports direct but nothing's showing up on Quidco!!

Original Poster

I forgot all about it. Just logged into to see my account and saw one from Cineworld and one from Little Chef! Nice to just shop and forget and then earn bits here and there! :thumbsup:

Wicked - I will check this out.

Banned

ii await the unauthousrisd transactions or the hacking of quidco threads

guinea pigs

I'm not sure i can trust this.Does anyone know how does this works? Do i just have to make my purchase in the shop?

nelson999

I'm not sure i can trust this.Does anyone know how does this works? Do i … I'm not sure i can trust this.Does anyone know how does this works? Do i just have to make my purchase in the shop?

Welcome to the site new register person, you bumped a 2 year old thread but never mind.

It works by using tracking cookies and yes it does work and there are others like it like topcashback.com thats the online version.

The instore version matches your card to cashback retailers, have made a couple of purchases that have tracked this way

ALOT of people on this site use one or the other or both, I personally use both.
    Edited by: "Nailez" 10th Aug 2012
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions