In-store create your own pizza counters, now open at Morrisons grocery stores

Posted 4th May
In-store create your own pizza counters have now reopened at Morrisons stores

This may vary depending on location. Please only use such services on your next essential in-store trip to a Morrisons grocery store

In-store there is a marker with a 2 metres gap from the pizza counter. Please say what you want on your pizza whilst standing on the marker 2 metres apart from the counter staff member

Some toppings, pizza bases and dips may be unavailable due to the COVID-19 outbreak, however good news is pineapple is still available (it is in my local store at least) - pineapple does belong on pizza and I will not be told otherwise

Stay safe, only use the in-store pizza counter on essential visits and enjoy
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
Good to know I agree with you @andrewworrall1 🍍
csa104/05/2020 18:14

Good to know I agree with you @andrewworrall1 🍍

Yes mate. Someone with proper tastebuds
Pineapple on pizza
jamie1504/05/2020 18:58

Pineapple on pizza

Yes. Pineapple goes on pizza and anyone that disagrees gets a one way ticket to ONLINE DETENTION
40637588-YgFk9.jpg
Was never closed here and the pizza is not great anyway.
Edited by: "Buckyball" 4th May
Buckyball04/05/2020 19:06

Was never closed here and the pizza is not great anyway.

I thought it was closed at all stores but it was definitely closed in most if not all

I disagree, I quite like it. Something about that cheese they use is certainly addictive. I'm glad it's back.
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 4th May
Could not understand why they closed the pizza counters. The staff are quite a bit away behind the counter.
ran123ran04/05/2020 22:20

Could not understand why they closed the pizza counters. The staff are …Could not understand why they closed the pizza counters. The staff are quite a bit away behind the counter.

Possibly so the staff that would've made the pizzas could stock shelves up instead when everyone was panic buying? They were still making the "classic" pizzas but the "create your own" part was unavailable.
There's 2 types people in the world, those who know pineapple does NOT go on pizza & those who are wrong.
GonzoFK04/05/2020 23:00

There's 2 types people in the world, those who know pineapple does NOT go …There's 2 types people in the world, those who know pineapple does NOT go on pizza & those who are wrong.

More like those who know pineapple DOES go on pizza & those that think otherwise that know they are wrong
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions