Groups

In the For Sale/Trade forum

stating your ebay id is worthless because you need to have a recent or on-going transaction to be able to check the members feedback.

Or do they just do that to me 'cos ebay hate me so much?

7 Comments

I've searched for ebay members before and they've not had anything for sale.

Whats your ebay name and I'll see if I can find you.

you should be able to check anyone's feedback even if they have no current transactions

Original Poster

ive tried searching for my mate before and it gave me that transaction message, but ive just been able to search myself. strange. my id: hodgson_145

deadduck_145;5609291

ive tried searching for my mate before and it gave me that transaction … ive tried searching for my mate before and it gave me that transaction message, but ive just been able to search myself. strange. my id: hodgson_145

You have 15 feedback.

Try going to advanced search, then scroll down to the seller bit, tick the show for specified seller, then put the name in the box, run the search, will probably say they have nothing for sale but to the left hand side you get the name highlighted, try it.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5609298

You have 15 feedback.

must be working then...:oops:

deadduck_145;5609291

ive tried searching for my mate before and it gave me that transaction … ive tried searching for my mate before and it gave me that transaction message, but ive just been able to search myself. strange. my id: hodgson_145

Yep found ya and your 100% positive 15 feedback rating:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991053
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764574

See more discussions