Expired

in the night garden live advent calendar

Found 3rd Dec 2015
In the night garden live website have their online Chrsitmas advent calendar on now. I just won a calendar (RRP £10), will make a great stocking filler for the little ones! Good luck

It's worth noting that when you order your won item and add the code to the basket, it removes the delivery cost too. I have added another item from the night garden shop in addition to the cd I won and there was still no delivery cost. Great as I was going to do an order at some point before Christmas anyway, so saved £3.95 delivery and a free cd.
- Suzannzan
Community Updates
14 Comments
Thank you. I just got the calender too. Hot from me
England only residence
Thanks. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right add the end date 24/12/2015, go bottom left 'save changes'. Many thanks & good luck
cheers
Thank you so much!!!I've just win a calendar, my two litle one will love that Many thanks!!!!
Original Poster
justjunie

Thanks. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto … Thanks. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right add the end date 24/12/2015, go bottom left 'save changes'. Many thanks & good luck

Thanks for that, all done
THANKS
Cheers
Where does it say if you have won anything?
Original Poster
juicy442

Where does it say if you have won anything?

When you click on the door a message will appear to let you know if you have won. If not its just a Night Garden picture or activity
Has anyone won anything other than a calendar yet?
Thank you, I just won the Pinky Ponk CD!
I've just redeemed my code to get the cd I won and it's worth noting that when you order your won item and add the code to the basket, it removes the delivery cost too. I have added another item from the night garden shop in addition to the cd I won and there was still no delivery cost.
Great as I was going to do an order at some point before Christmas anyway, so saved £3.95 delivery and a free cd.
Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions