For research purposes, how much should anyone pay for a decent IPTV stream and box?

Posted 23rd NovEdited by:"Awesomeness-in-your-mouth"
Hi

Just for research purposes

how much should someone pay for a decent IPTV box and stream for a year?

thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Get the 4k firestick 4k. About £7.50 a month or £70 for the year
Is it easy to set up and use. Also if I bought one could I use it on more than one fire stick at a time or do you need a code for each stick...
Bargainhead23/11/2019 13:21

Is it easy to set up and use. Also if I bought one could I use it on more …Is it easy to set up and use. Also if I bought one could I use it on more than one fire stick at a time or do you need a code for each stick...

Relatively easy. You can have it on as many devices but depending on provider only one device can be used at the same time.
adamderak23/11/2019 13:49

Relatively easy. You can have it on as many devices but depending on …Relatively easy. You can have it on as many devices but depending on provider only one device can be used at the same time.

Thanks.. I’ve never looked into it but see threads all the time. So it’s just a code I put in...
£30 for the box, although this time i'm going with a 4k firestick.

IPTV you can get for £20 a year. Probably double that for a decent one.
Edited by: "m1keyp1key" 23rd Nov
Amazon 4K stick is great, only go for 6 months at a time, there's no guarantee it'll still being working in 12 months time.
I pay £90 for 3 simultaneous connections, got 1 on a firestick and the other two set up directly on different LGs, works great
Ive just switch from the mag box to the 4k firestick and hardwire because some features I couldn't get with a mag the difference is amazing I'm paying £90 but that's with a top notch Vod and great customer service
Edited by: "kracker69" 23rd Nov
Never pay for a year between myself and my dad over the years I don’t think we’ve ever gotten a full year, of you know the person doing it then it’s on cos they’ll sort you a new one of it stops but if it’s someone random they can stop it after a month and you’ve no comeback. At least test it for a few months before considering longer. Your far better paying £5-10 per month, I know this might work out more in long run but it’s still cheap for what you get and at least you’ll never lose out of it stops.
Gs premium Iptv service on Twitter is a very good provider
toonsquirel23/11/2019 14:57

Never pay for a year between myself and my dad over the years I don’t t …Never pay for a year between myself and my dad over the years I don’t think we’ve ever gotten a full year, of you know the person doing it then it’s on cos they’ll sort you a new one of it stops but if it’s someone random they can stop it after a month and you’ve no comeback. At least test it for a few months before considering longer. Your far better paying £5-10 per month, I know this might work out more in long run but it’s still cheap for what you get and at least you’ll never lose out of it stops.

if paying by credit card then I will just put a claim in for non-service
is it simple as buying any media player and then finding a provider and downloading their app and registering with them?

Also can the sevice be transfered from one device to another (firestick) and just typing in the corrrect http link? or the provider has to register against some serial number?

or does anyone have an idiots guide ?
Awesomeness-in-your-mouth23/11/2019 18:55

if paying by credit card then I will just put a claim in for non-service

Not the wisest thing to do. I don't think they would compensate for you illegally streaming and getting ripped off
Edited by: "chocci" 23rd Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions