Groups

In trouble for being in CREDIT !!!!

How crazy is this, I pay off my credit card in full every month however this month I have also had a credit back onto the card too.
    I haven't been able to use my card for a week so got in touch with the company and was promptly told that I am breach of t&c's cause I'm in credit and its against their policy.
    They have put a ban on my card untill tommorrow, so now I cant buy anything and have lost out on a few really good deals.
    Far from being mad I can't help laughing at the irony, that I can be in credit and still be in the wrong, just goes to show you cant win either way lol.

8 Comments

dont you want to have fun by threatening to leave them?

So what credit card is this? I think most of mine are back to front as I pay them off and they still claim the DD.

Original Poster

nuabdi;3727800

dont you want to have fun by threatening to leave them?

Didn't really think about it I was just so shocked and amazed. After spending alot of my time in trouble for being in the red I have sorted myself out and am now on the ball with everything. I just cant stop chuckling at the irony.

Original Poster

Shengis;3727823

So what credit card is this? I think most of mine are back to front as I … So what credit card is this? I think most of mine are back to front as I pay them off and they still claim the DD.

I have a vanquis card and yes I know that the intrest rates are rubbish but as I pay it off in full it doesn't really affect me. But as I have had bad credit I have had trouble getting a credit card and they gave me one. I really only use it for online spending.

I hold the people of hotukdeals totally responsible by the way if I hadn't found this site I would never have wanted so many things

the customer who is always paying up on time is not profitable

Alfonse;3727908

That's probably why I get constantly bombarded with limit increases and special rate offers. Never works though, I still only spend what I spend :lol:

Alfonse;3727908

Not true, the CC companies get a rake off from the retailer for all purchases.

Lucky you! :thumbsup:

http://www.klasyka.za.pl/recenzje/ducktales
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      3. word association Game73844452
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553751

See more discussions