Groups
    EXPIRED

In your opinion, how would you compare the intelligence of an average squadie to an average civilian?

Squadie =

Greater?
    Similar?
    Less?

27 Comments

Braver

Banned

well since 90% of this country are now dirty chavs i would say squadies are finally the more intelligent

BTW its SQUADDIE lmfao!

mbgringo;4517505

Braver

+1

Banned

this will be interesting :thinking:

Lulu'sMammy;4517524

BTW its SQUADDIE lmfao!

http://nemesis849.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/owned-box.jpg

surely it would depend on the individuals, not whether they are squaddies or civilians! :roll:

I don't believe mentality and intelligence is any different, but i do believe passion and respect is.

nikkib123;4517543

What a strange question!

Agreed........ I appreciate the job our armed forces do for US :thumbsup:

loupomm;4517569

surely it would depend on the individuals, not whether they are squaddies … surely it would depend on the individuals, not whether they are squaddies or civilians! :roll:

i agree

Dont know but i do know we dont do enough for em,

Banned

Well....
    I had to pass an intelligence test to join up.
    If I failed it, I'd have stayed a civvy.

Squaddies as i grown up have been known to be immature and male slappers lol....but when you sit and think about it, they are brave who fight our side of battles, so in a way they must be mature and probably act immature because end of the day the job is so serious that they do out there for us, they need time to prat around as they havent a normal 9-5 job with a normal life style after their shift ends.

Pluun;4517680

Well....I had to pass an intelligence test to join up.If I failed it, I'd … Well....I had to pass an intelligence test to join up.If I failed it, I'd have stayed a civvy.

What you in? Pm me if don't wanna go local

amcol;4517686

Squaddies as i grown up have been known to be immature and male slappers … Squaddies as i grown up have been known to be immature and male slappers lol....but when you sit and think about it, they are brave who fight our side of battles, so in a way they must be mature and probably act immature because end of the day the job is so serious that they do out there for us, they need time to prat around as they havent a normal 9-5 job with a normal life style after their shift ends.

Sexist! Not all squaddies are male!

Female thats sexist maybe not a bad thing most males are hehe!!! Ok then i stand corrected fe/male lol

Lulu'sMammy;4517689

Sexist! Not all squaddies are male!

You can't have had ya hands down all their pants LLM:w00t:

amcol;4517704

Female thats sexist maybe not a bad thing most males are hehe!!! Ok then … Female thats sexist maybe not a bad thing most males are hehe!!! Ok then i stand corrected fe/male lol

Good lass Lol x

Train Driver;4517724

You can't have had ya hands down all their pants LLM:w00t:

The ones who i manage i can!! Comes as part of the job lololololol!

ooo can i do your job is it very "hands on" lmao

amcol;4517745

ooo can i do your job is it very "hands on" lmao

Feel free !

Banned

Pluun;4517680

Well....I had to pass an intelligence test to join up.If I failed it, I'd … Well....I had to pass an intelligence test to join up.If I failed it, I'd have stayed a civvy.

The intelligence test on join up is to decide what job you'll do, not whether you can join. Infantry being for the lower scores.

I think as in civilian life you get some stupid some smart. Though the paratroopers seemed a lot smarter than the infantry.

lumoruk;4517769

The intelligence test on join up is to decide what job you'll do, not … The intelligence test on join up is to decide what job you'll do, not whether you can join. Infantry being for the lower scores.I think as in civilian life you get some stupid some smart. Though the paratroopers seemed a lot smarter than the infantry.

LMFAO funniest thing i have EVER heard.....!

mod

If an average civilian was to become a squaddie (s)he would be more intelligent by the time (s)he left the forces without a doubt, so therefore squaddie is more intelligent

More than intelligent enough to get a job and master demanding skills that can save the life of those around them.
    More than intelligent enough to earn the respect of their mates, comrades and the great majority of this nation.
    More than intelligent enough to rise to the bait.

Good luck to them all!

lumoruk;4517769

The intelligence test on join up is to decide what job you'll do, not … The intelligence test on join up is to decide what job you'll do, not whether you can join. Infantry being for the lower scores.I think as in civilian life you get some stupid some smart. Though the paratroopers seemed a lot smarter than the infantry.

:roll:

Banned

Jumpingphil;4518663

:roll:

I usually get paid for this stuff, but you can have that one for free
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…22
      2. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556

See more discussions